Buying SAPI Large plates.

Materia
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As far as I know, in order to get them, I need to hunt for them in the internet (whenever I find some, they are already sold). Is there any specific place, website.. person. Where I can get them easily.

Would be good to get soft armour too, for IBA looks a like body armo(u)r vest.

i guess you didnt bother with ebay then................ http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html_from=R40&amp...-All-Categories

link may be dead, but advice is solid.........not that hard to search ebay. heck the retards i used to work with could do it.........and yes i do actually mean retarded people

eBay is not an answer for my question.

I guess I should write this at the beggining:

I have no:

- bank account (UK)

- credit card (anywhere)

- debit card (anywhere)

- paypal account (oke I have it, but I dont have access to my bank account here)

The only method I can pay in is cash.

Wich means.. eBay is completely useless to me.

AD. No I cannot ask anyone to buy it for me. Already tried.

AD2. Back in my country.. I can buy a "thing", and pay when receiving it. Here, noone wants to send me anything, without paying first.

Back in my country.. I can buy a "thing", and pay when receiving it. Here, noone wants to send me anything, without paying first.

Simply how it is here mate. Nothing we can do, unless you wanna pop over to the Wolf shop in Tooley street...

(I think it's in Tooley street, thereabouts anyway...)

best bet would be to look in random surplus shops.....ive stumbled upon full infrantry body armor....some even with blood stains on, so just a case of puttin gin the hard work and looking about in person, with out online accounts the imternet in general wil be of no use

Archived