'Ello, Looking to Get Into This Sport

Snappeh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Quite frankly been curious about it for some time.. but with lockdown and all I've had way too much time to think. Since airsoft has been an interest since I last done Paintball, decided to really try get into it instead of just sitting doing nothing, and well.. here I am!

Honestly to stop repeating what some may have already asked Ive been reading around the forums, and will be doing so for the next few hours. But I very much welcome any tips and advice if any of you have some, just saying hello.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Hi @Snappeh! 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 
Hopefully get the chance to play soon! 🤞

Also I have a channel, covering a few things for beginners if interested, since we can’t play and enjoy it for what it is. 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Hi @Snappeh

Welcome to the pleasure dome.👍

Seek and ye shall find. All of your airsoft fetishes can be found or learnt here. 

And also you may have some info to pass on.It works both ways 😉

I was gonna mention to have a look at @GAMBLEbut I see he has already been blowing his trumpet!😋🤭

Enjoy the ride.

Regards 

2 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

The world of Tokyo Marui next generation recoils beckons 😂 and as @EDcasehas said your bank balance will suffer 😂😂😂

Honestly me and my bank balance have gotten used to hating eachother. Im sure it won't mind some more hate 😅🤣 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.