Grey Mag Pouches?

LSUK

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey everyone!

Hope you're all not going too mad at the moment lol... 

I've started building a wolf grey loadout and was wondering if anyone knew of any available mag pouches which are grey, and stackable. Preferably i'd want to run a triple stacked mag pouch so i can run 6 mags on my vest, but i cant find any grey ones anywhere! The only ones i could find are the plastic single mag retention pouch things which you can supposedly stack? I'd rather run a fabric pouch over a plastic one for aesthetic reasons though.

I did find this (see below image), but i can only get it on AliExpress at the moment... and i'd rather not risk that unless absolutely necessary haha!

image.png.8c0d467bf767324471f9cb6d6cb09ba6.png

Any help with this would be much appreciated :D

Stay safe!

• Supporters
13 hours ago, LSUK said:

Hey everyone!

Hope you're all not going too mad at the moment lol... 

I've started building a wolf grey loadout and was wondering if anyone knew of any available mag pouches which are grey, and stackable. Preferably i'd want to run a triple stacked mag pouch so i can run 6 mags on my vest, but i cant find any grey ones anywhere! The only ones i could find are the plastic single mag retention pouch things which you can supposedly stack? I'd rather run a fabric pouch over a plastic one for aesthetic reasons though.

I did find this (see below image), but i can only get it on AliExpress at the moment... and i'd rather not risk that unless absolutely necessary haha!

image.png.8c0d467bf767324471f9cb6d6cb09ba6.png

Any help with this would be much appreciated :D

Stay safe!

Do you specifically want taco style pouches? Can you run placards on your vest?

20 hours ago, LSUK said:

You can do far, far worse then buying from Aliexpress if I say so myself!!! I only had 1 issue where a vertical foregrip didn't make it past chinese customs (??) and I was refunded promptly. Worth a punt. 

9 hours ago, hitmanNo2 said:

Spanker lol.  At least it's legible unlike many random Chinese brands that appear to use gobbledygook.

ikr lol... still a bit of an interesting brand name: Excellent Elite Spanker.

They seem to primarily sell collars and dog leashes... 👀

• Supporters
12 hours ago, LSUK said:

ikr lol... still a bit of an interesting brand name: Excellent Elite Spanker.

They seem to primarily sell collars and dog leashes... 👀

I had some of their stuff. It's pretty decent to be honest.

On 09/02/2021 at 19:03, GeorgePlaysAirsoft said:

You can do far, far worse then buying from Aliexpress if I say so myself!!! I only had 1 issue where a vertical foregrip didn't make it past chinese customs (??) and I was refunded promptly. Worth a punt. 

I had a repro m1 helmet blocked at the Chinese boarder once.  Never knew why.  Ordered from ebay and refunded quickly.  Odd how random things get stopped like that 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.