All Hail God-king of Elbonia

Adolf Hamster

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Take one of these ‘small islands’ and build some super high quality arenas, purpose made for airsoft, an airport, docks, villages etc and have objective based rolling games that move from one arena to the next, one team is offensive one defensive. 

Also there would be vehicles, helicopters and stationary weapons to use in strategic places, just in case people got bored! 

Probably something very similar to that already but off the bat money no object with land supplied that’d be where I’d go.

• Supporters
On 11/02/2021 at 09:33, Dogsbody100 said:

stationary weapons to use in strategic places

i must admit, i've only experienced one site that had a site-weapon that could be used by anyone.

it's a good idea though, some guns like the mg42 or the minigun don't really work all that well as a personal carried weapon but would be ideal for an emplaced "everyone can use it" kind of deal.

On 11/02/2021 at 08:58, marcos said:

I guess its a landlocked country lol

nope, you can do islands if you want, as specified in the original brief elbonia has a mix of terrain that means you can recreate a reasonable facsimile of anywhere on earth.

for those not aware elbonia is a forgotten weapons reference.

Arclight Nam games have had stationary M60s set up at various points.  Great fun to get the other side following you towards one...

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Tactical Pith Helmet said:

Arclight Nam games have had stationary M60s set up at various points.  Great fun to get the other side following you towards one...

sounds fun. i've always wanted to get more ambushes going on in airsoft.

Proper hit and runs, rather than hit and get bogged down are my favourite tactics.  Difficult to persuade people to do mind. 

BTW, I rec'd my copy of The Line.  Great game but the last thing I played was Medal of Honor Resistance on the PS1.  Fucking hell, the XBox controller is complicated.  I kept pushing the button to strafe like in Doom.  After an hour of laughing/swearing/blowing myself up I let the lad have his chair back, and he's up there now, gaming away.  

I feel like a proper fossil...  

I would probably set up production of the niche guns that I am interested in that no one makes in real life. Bren guns, vickers guns, a decent Browning Hi-Power etc. Oh and all the bolt-action rifles.And/or legalize the conversion of real firearms, deactivated or otherwise, into airsoft guns. 

• Supporters
10 hours ago, NiallT said:

I would probably set up production of the niche guns that I am interested in that no one makes in real life. Bren guns, vickers guns, a decent Browning Hi-Power etc. Oh and all the bolt-action rifles.And/or legalize the conversion of real firearms, deactivated or otherwise, into airsoft guns. 

a solid plan, i respect this

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.