Bad Publicity?

sonofsammo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

2 hours ago, Niktimes3 said:

is it even illegal to film other people I Airsoft to make money from them on YouTube without their consent or permission? I know it’s illegal to film people or take photos in a public place but a airsoft field is in a public place???

I’ll assume that was a typo - legal to film in a public place

An airsoft site is not a public place but a place with public access

(Like a shopping centre)

Its legal to film, but you are subject to the owners rules/policies 

Some more reference to filming and making money out of content on another Kicking Mustang thread here:

Can't somebody who knows KM help and guide him away from destroying this sport and towards becoming a positive influencer. KM has the potential to do serious damage to the airsoft we all enjoy so much.  Enough is enough Mustang. Over 25 bans at sites in the UK should be telling him it's time to change. Somebody please help a wounded Mustang.

@Fusionfiend well the usual method for a wound horse is A BULLET TO THE HEAD!! 
But I think after insulting site owners and with everyone else having nothing to do and enflaming the situation, now just starting to get worried all this negative malarkey is gonna get into the general public forum ie the press get wind this could cause serious issues for all of us.

12 minutes ago, Fusionfiend said:

Somebody please help a wounded Mustang.

Yeah put him out of his misery.

All jokes aside but I doubt KM would be prepared to apologise or change his ways unless YouTube demonetise’s him or people stopped supporting his products as he couldn’t demonstrate them in clips.

So much has changed due to “Money, Money, Money” from KM’s clips of him just hiding in bushes taking one or two shots (usually to the body) or someone walking past him - to - click-baiting headshot high viewed vids - to - getting his products dropped by skirmshop - to - attacking site owners.

2020 was a KRAYKRAY year !!

1 hour ago, MiK said:

All jokes aside but I doubt KM would be prepared to apologise or change his ways unless YouTube demonetise’s him or people stopped supporting his products as he couldn’t demonstrate them in clips.

So much has changed due to “Money, Money, Money” from KM’s clips of him just hiding in bushes taking one or two shots (usually to the body) or someone walking past him - to - click-baiting headshot high viewed vids - to - getting his products dropped by skirmshop - to - attacking site owners.

2020 was a KRAYKRAY year !!

I agree, let change cancel culture to cancel mustang haha 

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Skara said:

Yeah put him out of his misery.

F**k his misery , put him out of ours !😫

2 hours ago, Fusionfiend said:

Can't somebody who knows KM help and guide him away from destroying this sport and towards becoming a positive influencer. 

For this too happen he’d need a friend who’s got the balls to stand up to him , and by the sound of it all he’s got around him are sycophants and dickheads of an equally ‘high standard’ ? .

On 06/02/2021 at 12:52, AlphaBear said:

Carabinieri just turn a blind eye to it

Well tbf it's not their job, Carabinieri are military police, not regular police.

Regular police is fucking abysmal, never seen one doing his job..

Back on topic, that Siggi guy tho, as much of a bellend as KM.

1 hour ago, EvilMonkee said:

He has?  Source?

Whilst the half time show was on I noticed that KM’s latest video had its adverts removed from it, but it looks like KM has just re-uploaded it with a tweaked title (changed “after” to “about”) and video length (‘shortened) and the ad money is back....... I’m impressed/amazed 

so Segal/Norris/Lee wasn’t enough :P

84843AED-BCC9-46E0-B34E-614D144FC67C.jpeg

5E17A151-7921-470B-950C-CAFEDF78A1C7.jpeg

You know what?

You should set up a huge KM hunting squad (say all AF-UK members) and whenever he's playing at your field, make it your main goal to go after him and ruin his day.. Blasting him in the face, obviously..

And then getting him banned from that site.

Rinse and repeat until he's pretty much forced off the UK's scene.

48 minutes ago, Skara said:

You know what?

You should set up a huge KM hunting squad (say all AF-UK members) and whenever he's playing at your field, make it your main goal to go after him and ruin his day.. Blasting him in the face, obviously..

And then getting him banned from that site.

Rinse and repeat until he's pretty much forced off the UK's scene.

Unfortunately that would play into his hands as it'd give him the attention he craves. We need to listen to Lisa Simpson

41 minutes ago, Niktimes3 said:

I see the videos are gone from YouTube now

Which ones?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.