Bad Publicity?

sonofsammo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was listening to Jamie’s Facebook live chat yesterday and the so called KM topic popped up. He was very diplomatic. It’s on the F&O Facebook group. Oh watch with a mask on he’s got a cold ;) 

44 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

I don't understand why people are even bothering to discuss KM.

He makes normal gameplay videos - few thousand views over the course of several weeks. Makes sod all money.

He makes clickbait and overly confrontational videos showing he purposely goes for headshots - appeals to the non airsofter "lads" and COD teens crowd, plus gets regular airsofters discussing him non-stop. Millions of views a week & some serious cashola.

Whether what he is doing for airsoft is good or bad is a moot point. I'm sure he knows why people have issues with him but doesn't care because either way, video views pay the bills.  

If airsoft sites don't like what he's doing, they should just make it clear he's not welcome to play there. If enough do it, he'll run out of gameplay content.

I for one am SUPER DUPER BORED at the moment and this is the most interesting UK Airsoft thing to talk about.
The guy stalking him is almost as entertaining as the drama itself. 

Even if its all actually shit :P

Also, since i hate cheaters ( and speedsofters ) with a fiery passion. 

Hearing this cheat is getting banned from more and more sites. It is bringing a little joy to the repetitive life, we are currently in. 

Maybe once he is banned from every site in the UK. His videos will dry up and we wont have to every hear about him again. 
Or he moves abroad and then hes no longer our problem :P

Image result for it's groundhog day again gif

38 minutes ago, Groot said:

I for one am SUPER DUPER BORED at the moment and this is the most interesting UK Airsoft thing to talk about.
The guy stalking him is almost as entertaining as the drama itself. 

Even if its all actually shit :P

Also, since i hate cheaters ( and speedsofters ) with a fiery passion. 

Hearing this cheat is getting banned from more and more sites. It is bringing a little joy to the repetitive life, we are currently in. 

Maybe once he is banned from every site in the UK. His videos will dry up and we wont have to every hear about him again. 
Or he moves abroad and then hes no longer our problem :P

Image result for it's groundhog day again gif

Yeah maybe he will go to italy.

@Skara can sort him out lol

🙂👍

regards 

6 minutes ago, Shamal said:

🙂👍

regards 

Nah 1J limit mate, he wouldn't last a day :D

Don’t forget he’s a master of stealth. You won’t see him coming. Right? 🤷🏻‍♂️  You’ll only know when you’ve been KM’d 😂

26 minutes ago, Shamal said:

🙂👍

regards 

You only go to Italy for three things. 
1. pizza

2. weather

3. 😆😆😆😆

3 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

🤷🏻‍♂️ 😂

You only go to Italy for three things.
1. pizza

2. weather

3. 😆😆😆😆

The pizza in Italy is terrible. They don't even put pineapple on it!

11 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

The pizza in Italy is terrible. They don't even put pineapple on it!

You have both spelt it wrong and anyway why would you want to put pineapple on a concrete tower??

As Rick would say "Mad,mad completely bonkers!"

😉👍

Regards 

3 hours ago, Shamal said:

You have both spelt it wrong and anyway why would you want to put pineapple on a concrete tower??

As Rick would say "Mad,mad completely bonkers!"

😉👍

Regards 

We can always rely on our resident Dad joke enthusiast, eh 😉

• Supporters
17 hours ago, Skara said:

Nah 1J limit mate, he wouldn't last a day :D

agreed, he'll have a 3j spring in the gun as soon as he gets to the hotel......

edit: damnit, missed a perfectly good opportunity to make a joke about italians and speed limits :P

4 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

italians and speed limits

Speed limits? the fuck are those for?

is it even illegal to film other people I Airsoft to make money from them on YouTube without their consent or permission? I know it’s illegal to film people or take photos in a public place but a airsoft field is in a public place???

11 minutes ago, Niktimes3 said:

is it even illegal to film other people I Airsoft to make money from them on YouTube without their consent or permission? I know it’s illegal to film people or take photos in a public place but a airsoft field is in a public place???

This is opening up a whole new can of worms 🐛 😆

On 05/02/2021 at 10:04, Skara said:

Speed limits? the fuck are those for?

you can drive a Ferrari or Lambo at stupid speeds on the Autostrade and the Carabinieri just turn a blind eye to it. I’ve seen it so many times when I was there it was surreal. Driving like an Italian is something else too. That space that’s in front of you is yours. At all costs 😂

So what was the purpose of this thread again??? Lol

TBH, i dont think its as much of an issue about filming, as once peoples helmets and eye/face protection is on, its almost impossible to identify anyone  (not completely impossible, but close enough)  wheras in other public places people can be identified because their faces can be seen.

that's just my personal thoughts, and i may be wrong with regards the law. personally i dont give a damn if i appear in peoples videos as its part of the game as far as im concerned.   just as long as the footage isnt edited to slander other people to inflate the uploaders own ego and spread lies.

*looks squarely at KM and the now infamous "hitmarker analysis" vid*

TBH if everyone speaks up and says they dont want to become pawns in KMs videos,  then he will have to leave his cameras at home...   
no KM cameras = no footage = no videos = no more lies = no more dramas on youtube/FB etc = no youtube revenue = good riddance KM = bye bye KM expose group and their toxic leader

edit:
oops..  forgot to quote

29 minutes ago, Niktimes3 said:

• Supporters
20 minutes ago, GenuineGerman said:

This is opening up a whole new can of worms 🐛 😆

Tried that once ,  didn’t do much just sat there and wriggled , bit of an anticlimax to be honest 😳

02EE31E0-19DE-41A2-8AAC-EF901B7EEB89.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Spartan09 said:

TBH if everyone speaks up and says they dont want to become pawns in KMs videos,  then he will have to leave his cameras athome...   
no cameras = no footage = no videos = no more lies = no more dramas on youtube/FB etc = no youtube revenue = good riddance KM = bye bye KM expose group and their toxic leader

I hate being more cynical than I am usually buuuuut if no more KM, I am guessing they would just start on the next one they deem “worthy” of their ‘special’ attention ;) 

4 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Tried that once ,  didn’t do much just sat there and wriggled , bit of an anticlimax to be honest 😳

02EE31E0-19DE-41A2-8AAC-EF901B7EEB89.jpeg

Oh thanks a lot for that @Druid799I was about to have Heinz spaghetti on toast. I think I'll give it a miss now...😂  

1 minute ago, MiK said:

I hate being more cynical than I am usually buuuuut if no more KM, I am guessing they would just start on the next one they deem “worthy” of their ‘special’ attention ;) 

maybe thats true,  but as long as they arent as much of a dick as KM,  then the rest of the community will come to their defense and shut the toxic lot down..  one way or another.

personally i think the only reason they have survived so long is that very few airsofters are willing to step up and defend KM.  i would like to think that if the target was anyone else, that there would be many more people stepping up to defend their fellow airsofters from the toxic elements

Just now, AlphaBear said:

Oh thanks a lot for that @Druid799I was about to have Heinz spaghetti on toast. I think I'll give it a miss now...😂  

lol.  i thought you stormtroopers had stronger stomachs than that  =P

6 minutes ago, MiK said:

Aye that's a valid point... these are strange times we live in currently after all... 

1 minute ago, Spartan09 said:

i thought you stormtroopers had stronger stomachs than that  =P

Rumour has it we can shoot straight too and aways on target... we only miss to keep the U/PG rating lol

1 hour ago, AlphaBear said:

Rumour has it we can shoot straight too and aways on target... we only miss to keep the U/PG rating lol

well, i dont put much faith in rumors.... 
oh,  and dont forget to keep a lookout for any ewoks on your next walk in the woods =P

1 hour ago, Spartan09 said:

TBH, i dont think its as much of an issue about filming, as once peoples helmets and eye/face protection is on, its almost impossible to identify anyone  (not completely impossible, but close enough)  wheras in other public places people can be identified because their faces can be seen.

that's just my personal thoughts, and i may be wrong with regards the law. personally i dont give a damn if i appear in peoples videos as its part of the game as far as im concerned.   just as long as the footage isnt edited to slander other people to inflate the uploaders own ego and spread lies.

*looks squarely at KM and the now infamous "hitmarker analysis" vid*

TBH if everyone speaks up and says they dont want to become pawns in KMs videos,  then he will have to leave his cameras at home...   
no KM cameras = no footage = no videos = no more lies = no more dramas on youtube/FB etc = no youtube revenue = good riddance KM = bye bye KM expose group and their toxic leader

edit:
oops..  forgot to quote

I agree with you I don’t mind if someone films me. Like you said I just feel bad for the guys that km is calling out. cos at that range I can’t tell if a 0.4 hit my webbing. The whole thing is a bit childish with regards to KM and the head shots. it’s like he’s the airsoft Judge Dredd dealing out headshots on “cheaters” as he see fit. the Facebook guys are just as bad they come over as a bunch of old guys who have taken a head shot and won’t stop going on about it. 

that’s just what it Looks like to me on the side line anyway 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.