Bad Publicity?

sonofsammo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

47 minutes ago, Impulse said:

Are we talking real or airsoft here, because my mk23... ;)

So will mine.i got a cracking kill at green ops at nearly 150ft. Lucky and hit with the force of a falling knat but......👍

Sorry to be a know nothing lazy git, but this 1joule limit that siggi whatsdafuck is proposing,is that across the board or what??

🤔

Regards 

4 minutes ago, Alimcd said:

Instead of imposing a limit on all sites, would it not be easier to impose a limit on Siggi and KM?

Everyone agree on 0?

That does sound more enforceable

8 minutes ago, alxndrhll said:

Did this thread just go full circle? For anyone first joining the thread here, no the initial topic wasn’t talked about for 9 pages.

What was discussed? Gun laws, stupid people, the phrase ‘checks and balances’ appeared a lot, various hand to hand weapons (some conventional, some less so), charts and graphs... and I’m pretty sure a UKARA question some how snuck in there.

Think I was the UKARA one there haha

On 31/01/2021 at 15:16, colinjallen said:

At the site I marshalled at, he used to turn up in SS gear with his lad (half Japanese) dressed as a member of the Hitler Youth, which was pretty weird.  His Japanese wife/partner would spend all day sitting in the safe zone not talking to the mostly female staff who were there.

Someone else told me that he had been in prison in Japan.

I did have the link to the newspaper article but cant be bothered to find it as quite frankly hes already taken up enough of my valuable time as it is.  His only redeeming quality is his hatred of KM....

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Tackle said:

Sounds like a great idea, but by the sound of them they'd probably cheat, more than likely start running hpa rigs😜

im-not-cheating.jpg

How about we also remove their trigger fingers, just to be on the safe side😏

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Tackle said:

How about we also remove their trigger fingers, just to be on the safe side😏

OR Live dissection for medical and airsoft research ? Let’s find out if being a Charlie.Uniform.November.Tango really does runs to the bone or not ? 😈

3 hours ago, GenuineGerman said:

Well thankfully not in your life but I’d like to think you understand the point I make before dismissing it completely. Nothing wrong with being cautious but assumption can cause real issues

I cannot read your mind, only what you write.

55 minutes ago, GenuineGerman said:

I believe so but then apparently zigzig Sputnik now also isn’t going to campaign for a 1J limit from what was written on here 

A friend of mine was the guitarist in Sigue Sigue Sputnik for a while.

Anyway. 1j limit is perfect for CQB, I don’t mind being shot on full auto with that. For milsims and outdoor skirmishes, I think it would kill the joy. I got a sniper that shoots over 4J and is within the limits for a BASR where I play. What’s the point of having a bolt action rifle and be outgunned by every AEG or gbbr? One limit to rule them all, that’s silly.

PS. If only one guy shot/killed someone through all these years using a BP gun then it is ok to say that more ppl gets killed in bar bare hand fights. Banning alcohol would make more sense.

51 minutes ago, jsmithski said:

Anyway. 1j limit is perfect for CQB, I don’t mind being shot on full auto with that. For milsims and outdoor skirmishes, I think it would kill the joy. I got a sniper that shoots over 4J and is within the limits for a BASR where I play. What’s the point of having a bolt action rifle and be outgunned by every AEG or gbbr? One limit to rule them all, that’s silly.

PS. If only one guy shot/killed someone through all these years using a BP gun then it is ok to say that more ppl gets killed in bar bare hand fights. Banning alcohol would make more sense.

There is definitely a case for keeping a bolt action at 1J, but it's a different style and it shouldn't be forced upon the entire community. Relies even heavier on the fieldcraft aspect of sniping as opposed to the long range shots. Shouldn't be a requirement, but I'm saying there is a niche for it and I've done it before; had a lot of fun and a lot of success, as 1J allows you to take those shots within 30m >:D (though I run HPA so it's effortless for me to change the power at the start of a game day)

Sure you can have fun with 0.5J too, I’m just saying a sniper rifle gives you the advantage only if it can shoot at greater distance and much quieter than other replicas, but if I were to play a 1J limit game outdoors I would just pick a smg. 

Eastenders, Corrie & Hollyoaks could for sure learn how to plot twist and story change like “Pro’s” just from this one thread !!!

/popcorn ;)

Well that made the back end of this night shift pass a bit quicker....

Might try and find a way to Incorporate "checks and balances" into my handover for the morning shift! Either that or "narwhal tusk"!

15 hours ago, kasaran said:

I googled effective range of a glock and found that to be the point. Do wonder how that figure was arrived at.  But it seems to pop up alot.  

Its funny how airsoft pistols can be better at medium range than the real steel becuase theres no recoil/loud bang and much less weight. 😆

1 joule limit for any site that isnt cqb is bloody silly.

49 minutes ago, gunbod007 said:

So I have just seen that KM is now jammed from First and Only sites 

Your only hope is to wait for all sites to follow the example and get rid of the KM plague.

And learn to not be soft twats because you pay to get shot at, crying because you're getting shot is lame and there is laser tag for that :D

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.