Hi Everyone!

NathanW8

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I’m new here and thought I’d introduce myself. Started playing airsoft in the summer after a works trip to our local game site and can’t get enough. Haven’t been to lots of games due to lockdowns. To help with the airsoft bug, I’ve just got a Tokyo Marui Sig 552 as a project gun to play with. I'll definitely be looking to pick a few brains for some technical advice.

Welcome aboard... you've certainly come to a place which has a goldmine of info, certainly increased my knowledge with all the topics in the forums when I started playing 3 years ago.  Love it we do... :)

Hi @NathanW8! 👋
Welcome to the forum, full of info and like minded people, get stuck in! 🤪

Good luck getting back into it, when it’s safe, sorting your BDU, Loadout, etc! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷 

Howdy @NathanW8welcome to the airsoft asylum lol

You have played in the summer so you know you have some good times ahead when this bug dies off.

In the meantime check out @GAMBLEhe has a fantabulus fact filled thing going on on the tube.👍

Regards 

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Welcome aboard! Like the other guys stated, its probably the best place to find info and right time to do all your research!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.