Full Kek : Kicking Mustang. Poor Guys Antics Have Apparently Caught up With Him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Groot

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

2 hours ago, Groot said:

@Tackle

Main take away is that he is lying on this videos about the hits he is claiming to make. 

Using on screen hit markers to make the players who he is missing, appear to be cheaters. Then actively naming a site who banned him from filming, implying that site was trying to hide its apparent high cheat rate and he was the victim.

When the reality is he cannot hit the side of a barn and is just good at editing in markers.
Then the cream on the cake is him sending his simps to the airsoft sites social media pages to kick off about his unfair treatment and how they are masking the cheating issues. Then remarking how airsoft only works with honesty. 

I think you make a really good point here with regards to calling out a site, publicly naming them and putting your spin on why they banned you. But then also asking your followers to leave reviews in the full knowledge that the vast majority have never or will never go to that site is a cunt move and opens KM up to potential defamation problems if the site wanted push this. As the old saying goes you reap what you sow and i feel that perhaps having help create this narrative that airsoft is full of Cheaters the narrative is now biting back somewhat. I just want to add this still doesn't give anyone the right to publish his address and phone number online in order to harass and intimidate KM.

1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

it's worth noting that not all smaller creators are immune from this kind of practice.

Much smaller guys are going to be less prone to it though and because they don't have the "social weight" in the first place are likely much more aware nobody gives a fling about their opinion.

Clearly in your example the guy was wrong as well so it would only take a few comments and dislikes to sink the video from people/regulars from the site who know the rules.

3 hours ago, Groot said:

@Tackle

Main take away is that he is lying on this videos about the hits he is claiming to make. 

Using on screen hit markers to make the players who he is missing, appear to be cheaters. Then actively naming a site who banned him from filming, implying that site was trying to hide its apparent high cheat rate and he was the victim.

When the reality is he cannot hit the side of a barn and is just good at editing in markers.
Then the cream on the cake is him sending his simps to the airsoft sites social media pages to kick off about his unfair treatment and how they are masking the cheating issues. Then remarking how airsoft only works with honesty. 

Whether this guy is making money from his videos or not. What a cunt 😛

Before I even joined this forum, I had already told Youtube not to show me his videos. 

Common theme in most of my post/rants is how i hate cheaters. So KM if you are reading this

il_1588xN.2300660018_ol7l.jpg

I want that mug!

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

Much smaller guys are going to be less prone to it though and because they don't have the "social weight" in the first place are likely much more aware nobody gives a fling about their opinion.

Clearly in your example the guy was wrong as well so it would only take a few comments and dislikes to sink the video from people/regulars from the site who know the rules.

tbh i can't entirely put that specific scenario down to malice, the guy on-site was pretty dead on and noticeably more honest in play than most of the clientele (it's a bad site for cheating). for all i know he just didn't bother checking the site specific rules and made an erroneous assumption.

it was more to point out that regardless of how big or small the channel, you can't take video claims at face value.

if you're just watching for entertainment it's fine but as with everything on the internet take it with a huge pinch of salt and use your own judgement.

12 minutes ago, GenuineGerman said:

I think you make a really good point here with regards to calling out a site, publicly naming them and putting your spin on why they banned you. But then also asking your followers to leave reviews in the full knowledge that the vast majority have never or will never go to that site is a cunt move and opens KM up to potential defamation problems if the site wanted push this. As the old saying goes you reap what you sow and i feel that perhaps having help create this narrative that airsoft is full of Cheaters the narrative is now biting back somewhat.

it's an evolutionary process, start doing yt for a bit of fun, randomly encounter a legit cheater in the wild, publish video, get that first pile of admonies, think "hey this is a lark" and start seeking them out.

of course there comes a point where you aren't going to find enough naturally occurring drama to feed the machine so you have to fabricate your own.

and that's where we've ended up. problem is if folk beleive the fantasy then you can either admit to the lie or as it seems km is doing double down and end up pulling stunts like this.

tbh if i were the site i'm not sure what to think, on the one hand you're gonna be getting bad rep and losing players but on the other hand if the people you're losing are the kind of people who buy into the persona did you really want them in the first place?

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, Skara said:

I really hoped this flaming dumpster would not infect AF-UK, but I was obviously wrong.

eh, we're all bored shut-ins at the minute, might as well have a bit of drama remind us airsoft still exists.

3 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

eh, we're all bored shut-ins at the minute, might as well have a bit of drama remind us airsoft still exists.

But is it worth gaining a chromosome in the process?

I mean, the whole drama around KM is just a reminder that his fan base behaves like those "omg impossibru level" mobile game ads.

64421484_2032562400177708_6065880225715220811_n-2419694075.jpg

And his EnEmYs too apparently, because the guy who shared the personal information (address, phone number) has just won a free lawsuit should something happen (you know, the same 5IQ person who "casually" strolls by Cumstain's house and does something stupid)..

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Skara said:

But is it worth gaining a chromosome in the process?

you forget sir that it is hard-wired in the British genome to moan about everything :P

2 minutes ago, Skara said:

And his EnEmYs too apparently, because the guy who shared the personal information (address, phone number) has just won a free lawsuit should something happen (you know, the same 5IQ person who "casually" strolls by Cumstain's house and does something stupid)..

that is indeed taking things too far. being an ass on the internet isn't grounds for that kind of retaliation.

besides, as much as we like to rip on km it's not like he's in any way the only one pulling the same shenanigans and arguably is still better than all those American "fights and flipouts" compilation videos out there.

As much as I avoid his videos, and I do get the “don’t like, don’t watch” argument, but have you seen his comments?

I’m no liberal “won’t someone think of the children” snowflake, but he and his like are genuinely bad for airsoft. They portray unrealistic expectations, poor gamesmanship and encourage really bad attitudes and mindsets. Sure some exposure for the pastime is good, but it’s a really bad introduction for a lot of kids and newbies that are really starting out on the wrong foot. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DRay said:

Is that his little pet Nicco? For someone who makes a very big noise about being in 2 Rifles I can tell you that they have never heard of him... 

I would also query the kills/deaths markers that they include at the bottom of the videos. ‘Woah 33 kills and 1 death, this guy is the best airsofter that ever lived!’  

I call bullshit. Very easy to edit out being shot up the arse with a G36 rental wielded by an 11 year old girl that weighs less than the RIF...

I thought super soldier nobber sorry I mean nicco was 5 Rifles as he was in Germany. Me thinks there might be some walting going on. 

i think KM should just be allowed to go to Hereford and teach those guys how to snipe haha 

I have watched km but I just feel it's not airsoft hiding totally hidden and shooting players point blank with a mk 23 and heavy ammo and head shooting is not airsoft thers no fun outwittin the other team no banter or I got you first you got me that's the point of airsoft fun not pain my 2p thanks cant wait till covid lifts I need to shoot someone in the face mask ffs

If this Nicco guy is such a walt do the wmhc know about him? If not it'd be a right shame if someone was to point them in his direction 

33 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

If this Nicco guy is such a walt do the wmhc know about him? If not it'd be a right shame if someone was to point them in his direction 

Wmhc??

1 minute ago, Shamal said:

Wmhc??

Walt Masters, Hardcore Cheaters, I guess 

On 06/02/2021 at 22:38, DRay said:

s that his little pet Nicco? For someone who makes a very big noise about being in 2 Rifles I can tell you that they have never heard of him... 

On 06/02/2021 at 23:42, GenuineGerman said:

I thought super soldier nobber sorry I mean nicco was 5 Rifles as he was in Germany. Me thinks there might be some walting going on. 

1 hour ago, Cannonfodder said:

someone was to point them in his direction 

Oh please do, then I expect you to be equally magnanimous in your apologies if it turns out that he is an ex rifleman. (Twats).

I am indifferent to names Nicco but consider that you need to be on pretty solid ground before you start spreading unfounded accusations about someone not having served in the military

2 minutes ago, osteoshot said:

Oh please do, then I expect you to be equally magnanimous in your apologies if it turns out that he is an ex rifleman. (Twats).

I am indifferent to names Nicco but consider that you need to be on pretty solid ground before you start spreading unfounded accusations about someone not having served in the military

I haven’t said he is a Walt just someone thought he was in 2 rifles and I thought he was in 5 rifles. Maybe I should clarify I believe he was in the military my observation relates that a lot of people who play airsoft are serving our ex military and don’t make a big song and dance about. From watching his videos you could make the assumption he was some super soldier sas type. To be clear my opinion is maybe there is some embellishing however if I am wrong I would personally apologise to the lad. However I would not call anyone a Walt unless I was 100% sure, my remark was more tongue in cheek. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, osteoshot said:

ex rifleman. (Twats).

Are you inferring that riflemen, ex or otherwise are Twats ? 🤔

4 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Are you inferring that riflemen, ex or otherwise are Twats ? 🤔

Seconds out,round two! Lol

Well if there weren't inconsistencies in his claims then I wouldn't have reason to question how true it is. Eg every ex serviceman I've met knows exactly how long they were in for

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.