Ncp

Shamal

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all.🖐

Just putting this out there to canvas reactions. 

Has anyone been sent a parking charge notice by national car parks saying the car park charge has not been paid and that you owe them £100 or £60 if paid within 14 days.

It happened to me just before xmas.I appealed and sent proof from my bank as I paid by card.

They emailed me yesterday saying 'in light of evidence supplied,this notice is now cancelled'

Like hell it is!

I've emailed them asking for a full explanation as to why I was falsely accused and threatened with debt collection if fine was not paid.

Just wondering if anyone else has had similar.🤔👍

Regards 

7 minutes ago, GenuineGerman said:

Sounds to me like someone gone and fucked up and rather than admitting it they send a generic bullshit email out and will never reply to you 

Yes someone has punched the wrong button!

They will reply cause I will kick up such a stink that they will be pleased to. Have already started flooding them with emails. Lol

Regards 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.