New Rifle Day

Jasongtr

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Thanks for the help I’ve got, I just received my new garden plinker 

not as fun as the kriss defiance DMK22, but I can’t use that in my garden

im sure I’ll be upgrading it, I already want a few co2 mags and a bigger nozzle, I want the FPS as high as legally possible to give better accuracy as I’m not firing at any people

DDE75790-99F9-4A74-8D94-A457D9C047E0.jpeg

C874910F-0DA7-432E-87BF-6F9F9EA09B3A.jpeg

42533118-118F-4443-AD67-CABEA57A8C22.jpeg

B1EAD7B5-FAA9-47B9-80B2-4C140D432CC0.jpeg

BED745D3-321E-43FA-84CF-5B0B73B4C285.jpeg

5CBB730D-2A8D-426E-A9C2-844EF5BD34C2.jpeg

• Supporters
Just now, Jasongtr said:

I haven’t got an eotech but either way it’s only been put on there to show a mate the rifle, won’t be shot like it 

yeah i know, i'm just taking the mick because it looks like an inverted eotech :P

For a full auto Airsoft gun the max limit for FPS is not that high 350fps or there abouts.  depending on several factors using CO2 can push a GBBR over the legal limit and you might have to down grade. Look at barrel and hop settings to improve accuracy over power increases.

Just now, jsmithski said:

LOL!!!!!! It’s a Sightmark not Eotech and it’s mounted the right way. ROTFL.

I think we know, I think he was joking, I merely said it wouldn’t be shot that way not because of its orientation but because I’ll put a low power scope on it like the other one

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

Using these things to shoot at others would bring you such joy.

Not sure the people I’d be shooting at with the FDE one would think that, and I’m not into the thought of dressing up and playing so I’ll pass thanks

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.