Life's Like That!

Shamal

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Had mot on work bus today. Expected big spend. Whoopee! 2 advisories! Result... this could work in my favour....."yes hun its gonna cost couple hundred or so bummer I know" plan is get home make a 'list' of parts needed for van(wink,wink). She wont suspect a thing! Rubs hands and whistles all way home. Walks into kitchen with suitably long face only to be met with wife's even longer face! "The washing machine has packed up. Its gonna cost at least couple of hundred or so!" 

Fuck and Bollocks! 

Oh well 😫😫

Regards 

@Shamal! 👋

That’s not good, plus myself and friends washers have been replaced, too many problems this month! 
Companies must be sabotaging them for profit!?.... 💷🤔

😤

💷GAMBLE💷

nah its just that time of year bro recovering from xmas and new year and things break lol we are 500 out of pocket that we know of so far on our car for mot and thats just breaks and tyres lol shouldnt need anything else as its its first mot lol

My wife and I were looking at our joint account and we were amazed at how little we’d spent over Christmas. 

With almost perfect synchronicity an £1100 pet insurance claim was refused...

10 hours ago, Alimcd said:

My wife and I were looking at our joint account and we were amazed at how little we’d spent over Christmas. 

With almost perfect synchronicity an £1100 pet insurance claim was refused...

Bummer! ☹

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.