Looking for Best Stubby Tri Shot for Underbarrel

Alex121

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, anyone got a recommendation for a tri shot springer shotgun thatd be nice as a master key style underbarrel for cqb. Needs to have a picatinny rail on top

Any help would be great

Thanks

Alex

• Supporters

are you wanting this for the looks and damn the side-effects, or are you wanting it as a practical tool?

because if it's the latter then tbh a shotgun or a rifle are fine, but strapping one to the other is just going to make both less effective.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I'd probably say that a Gas shotgun is your better bet... with the much easier pump on the cocking handle being easier on any Rail, or outer barrel than the hard cocking of a springer shotgun.

Like one of the stubby Golden Eagle jobbies:

Golden Eagle M870 AOW Sawn Off Tri-Shot Airsoft Gas Pump Action Shotgun

I would avoid Springer 

And go gas just because of the required force to cock a Springer could end up damaging the rifle. I am currently fitting a golden eagle AOW into a pulse rifle at the moment.

10 hours ago, L3wisD said:

I'd probably say that a Gas shotgun is your better bet... with the much easier pump on the cocking handle being easier on any Rail, or outer barrel than the hard cocking of a springer shotgun.

Like one of the stubby Golden Eagle jobbies:

Golden Eagle M870 AOW Sawn Off Tri-Shot Airsoft Gas Pump Action Shotgun

That is absolutely filthy. 

• Supporters

PPS XM26...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.