Lilredmachines' Shots Fired Airsoft Channel.

lilredmachine

On 21/04/2021 at 00:23, EDcase said:

Add it to the list with the Browning Hi-Powers 🤔

Yeah I've not had the 'pleasure' of dealing with a Browning, but have heard they are trash as well. I'm going to do a full teardown, clean and rebuild of the Galaxy on film to have a closer look at just why it doesn't work and see if anything can be done. 

Shouldn't have this issue with a pretty expensive pistol, every gun has it's weaknesses and foibles, but this just plain don't work. 🙄

Hi @lilredmachine! 👋

Planning on mentioning other channels in my next video this Sunday, who are getting started or have been on here and I know, want a mention for your channel? 🤔

💷GAMBLE💷

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @lilredmachine! 👋

Just seen the video, nice job and taste, I have the exact model! 🤪👍

Need to take it out for a game.... 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/05/2021 at 15:32, GAMBLE said:

Hi @lilredmachine! 👋

Just seen the video, nice job and taste, I have the exact model! 🤪👍

Need to take it out for a game.... 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Thanks @GAMBLE, that's true! Have my first game next thursday, most exciting!

Ino other news, the review of the Cyma Cm357am is now live on the channel!

#Airsoft #shotgun #Cyma

• 2 weeks later...

First game went well, didn't get any footage as just wanted to concentrate on getting my eye in and using a few new guns. The AA R36 was awesome, worked without fault all night, very accurate and got a lot of interest from the other players who couldn't quite believe a useable GBBR could be so cheap.  

I'm presently under isolation after a positive case at work which is affecting my upload schedule, however I'll have one up tomorrow on the CM.132s. in other news, I've managed to fix up the Galaxy GBB by taking it to bits, clearencing problem areas (with toothpaste no less), rebuilding the hop and have got it functioning well enough to do a proper shooting test which I'm excited about.

It's still shitty having to do that to a new gun, but getting it working is a nice surprise, and will finally allow me to give a verdict on it. 

Out of the frying pan and into the... Relative cool? I have another bash at the Galaxy GBB, and get enough life out of it for a proper review and breakdown. There's an ok platform lurking under there somewhere, i'm sure of it. The hop needs to fuck off though.

@lilredmachine Hey dude, I saw your comment on my channel but cannot find it to reply 🤔

For the indoor gameplay I use a GoPro mounted straight onto the top of my Dye i4. A buddy 3d printed it for me but you can get them from badas.design, high-pressure Airsoft or even use a handlebar mount and poke it through.

Very sturdy and gives a really nice POV for gameplay.

Thank you for the view, feedback and question 😎 (I'm already subbed to you as I love the product go overs).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 20/06/2021 at 07:48, Steveocee said:

@lilredmachine Hey dude, I saw your comment on my channel but cannot find it to reply 🤔

For the indoor gameplay I use a GoPro mounted straight onto the top of my Dye i4. A buddy 3d printed it for me but you can get them from badas.design, high-pressure Airsoft or even use a handlebar mount and poke it through.

Very sturdy and gives a really nice POV for gameplay.

Thank you for the view, feedback and question 😎 (I'm already subbed to you as I love the product go overs).

No problem @SteveoceeI love your channel, the effort and passion you put into your guns shines through in them. I keep getting comments i can't find/see/reply to as well. I guess we're on our own in that regards. Classic Youtube. 

Stress testing the CM.132S with mods I built in a previous video. It's... Good? 

AEP master race.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...