Shropshire Guy New to Airsoft 35yr Old

Rich466993

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi @Rich466993! 👋

Been in that situation when I started! Hopefully there will be people on here in that county? Best thing to do when it is safe, is go to a site, try it out, see if that site is for you? Rent, listen to rules, interact with players, sensible play and have fun! 🔫👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Hi fella and welcome to the airsoft funfair.🎠🎪

Enjoy looking around but dont break anything lol.

I'm wondering when any of us will be getting into airsof at moment.Sad times but will get better.

Anyway have fun and enjoy ride 🎠

👍🙂

Regards 

Hi @Rich466993! 👋

Thats a good plan, I have channel aimed at beginners, getting started, this is mentioned! 🤪
GAMBLE Airsoft, have a browse? 🤔

Enjoy for what it is. 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

22 hours ago, GAMBLE said:

Hi @Rich466993! 👋

Thats a good plan, I have channel aimed at beginners, getting started, this is mentioned! 🤪
GAMBLE Airsoft, have a browse? 🤔

Enjoy for what it is. 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Hey! I was gonna do the plug....☹

😉

Hi @Shamal! 👋

Im sure you will get the rest, with your quick draw! 🔫😎👍

🤪

Hi @Rich466993! 👋

Amazon, EBay, a few surplus shops, etc? Compare prices! 💷🤔👍

Also by locally, due to current COVID conditions! 😷

Hope this help? 🔫

💷GAMBLE💷

@Rich466993! 👋

Still have much to test with the good old DPM smock! 🔫🤔

Surprised myself with that video!!!! 🤪👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Hi @Rich466993! 👋

Not sure about the boots, might want to check YouTube for reviews? Regarding gloves, there’s a lot of options, it depends on what you have in mind, also check online again! 🤔

Also check what’s on here....

Hope this kind of helps? 👍

💷GAMBLE💷

43 minutes ago, Rich466993 said:

Hi guys are viper tactical 5 boots any good? Ideally I want a camo boot that is good quality and also some gloves .. any suggestions please guys ? 

@Rich466993yes mate excellent boots! I have had viper gear for years. Their boots are hardwearing,(last pair lasted well over a year of cqb and greenops and also on building sites)comfortable and very well made. Missus has just got me another pair for xmas. Very good value for money. She has to make me take them off before going to bed! Lol

👍🤭

Regards 

3 minutes ago, Shamal said:

@Rich466993yes mate excellent boots! I have had viper gear for years. Their boots are hardwearing,(last pair lasted well over a year of cqb and greenops and also on building sites)comfortable and very well made. Missus has just got me another pair for xmas. Very good value for money. She has to make me take them off before going to bed! Lol

👍🤭

Regards 

Forgot to say mechanix gloves are pretty damn good. Protected fingers and still supple enough to be able to move👍

Hi @Rich466993, welcome to the forum.

I'm not that far from you, I'm just "up the road" bordering Bilston/Wolverhampton.

What sites you looking at have a go at? Might be worth looking at West Mids FOB (they are still doing rentals, when not in lockdown).

Might be able to join up with you one of the days 👍

• 1 month later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.