Does Anyone Know If Boomarms.Com Is Legit/Operating?

witchcraft58a

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The website works, just ordered a few items, PayPal'd ok and got the transaction receipt, but didn't then get fed back to the website to receive an order number?  Equally, I haven't received an order confirmation email from them (just the standard paypal one).

Have just emailed their support through the web form on their site, i got pinged an exact copy of the message to my email from their email?

All just a bit weird really and cant remember if i've used them in the past.

They're legit.  My go to HK retailer in fact.  Boom kind of runs...at it's own pace, in it's own way.  How long ago did you order?  Sometimes I'll find a gentle reminder e-mail is needed if I don't hear anything after a few days.  But yeah, I wouldn't worry. 

40 minutes ago, hitmanNo2 said:

They're legit.  My go to HK retailer in fact.  Boom kind of runs...at it's own pace, in it's own way.  How long ago did you order?  Sometimes I'll find a gentle reminder e-mail is needed if I don't hear anything after a few days.  But yeah, I wouldn't worry. 

Thanks mate, their website is from the early days of the internet though 😆

I'll see if someone gets back to me! 

Yeah.  Their site is pretty ancient.  Gives it some character though imo.  Not just another typical HK airsoft website that all look the same as they seem to have used the same template/designer with floating menus etc.

They're legit but from what I understand it's just a one man band or at least very small team and he'll get to it when he get's to it kinda thing. 

Cheers guys, i've bought some stuff on there that its been hard to source.  Seems like they take the orders in then try and get them off the wholesaler rather than holding all stock.  I'm wondering if i'm going to get an email saying they cant get the items i want at some point!!!

Sourcing stuff is one of the constant joys of our hobby 😑

We'll see... 

• 4 weeks later...

In fairness to Boom, i should say that the owner did get back to me, however, it appears that everything i ordered was effectively out of stock, or in other terms, the website doesn't have accurate inventory!  Everything was refunded fine though.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.