Noob Gas Problems

gunbod007

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Noob problem alert.

Ok so I have a gun thats a day old and having issues dumping a mag on 144a. 

First video is day one. it functioned fine with an expected slight slow down at the end on the weaker gas.

Second video is the best I have been able to get out of it all day. Most of they day it has been failing to cycle a whole shot. Missfiring, not having enough power to lock back and barely getting through a 3 round burst.

The second video is not terrible but is obviously much slower rate of fire and more sluggish than the first. Filmed 1 day apart with blaster .25 on 144a and a room temp magazine.

Am I just being a noob here? Not filling the mag correctly, not enough, maybe over filling. I really don't know. Going to try on Green Gas when it arrives and if problems persist will make an update. But I am considering sending it back already! Didn't wanna be "that guy" I also am a bit of a hypochondriac so problems with a new gun certainly worry me

MAKE: TM MWS

•  

I can't click on the vids atm but what's the gun? Which gas exactly are you using? At what temperature? Are you filling holding everything vertically? Have you cleaned and lubed the gun?

Looking at the video it's some make of gbbr M4. OP is shooting out an open window from what looks like an upper floor. By the way Unless you don't have any neighbors really don't do that. With out knowing manufacturer can't really give a diagnosis, but unless it's a Tokyo Marui the most likely answer it's too cold and the gas is too weak.

Dude, as above if that’s you in the vid be very careful here, whereas you may know it’s an airsoft gun someone else watching (could be anyone) probably don’t and it could cause you issues. 

Forgive the pun but you don’t wanna be giving the law the ammunition to shoot you with! 

6 hours ago, BigStew said:

Looking at the video it's some make of gbbr M4. OP is shooting out an open window from what looks like an upper floor. By the way Unless you don't have any neighbors really don't do that. With out knowing manufacturer can't really give a diagnosis, but unless it's a Tokyo Marui the most likely answer it's too cold and the gas is too weak.

It's ground floor into my garden with 6 feet fences but I appreciate the heads up. It is a TM 

Sorry for not including the model. It is a TM MWS

6 hours ago, Dogsbody100 said:

Dude, as above if that’s you in the vid be very careful here, whereas you may know it’s an airsoft gun someone else watching (could be anyone) probably don’t and it could cause you issues. 

Forgive the pun but you don’t wanna be giving the law the ammunition to shoot you with! 

I appreciate it, but it is from my ground floor, into my garden with a 6 feet fence and I informed neighbours just incase. I am somewhat of a hypochondriac with this things but thank you

7 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

I can't click on the vids atm but what's the gun? Which gas exactly are you using? At what temperature? Are you filling holding everything vertically? Have you cleaned and lubed the gun?

TM MWS sorry for that, Abbey 144a. As recommended by TM but Zero one recently were surprised and said use a stronger gas. So I have Abbey Predator Ultra gas coming soon. Think that should be similar to green gas

• 2 weeks later...

Although it is the best fun to let rip on full auto, GBBR's like semi auto shooting. Or at least short controlled bursts of 3-5 shots.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.