Is That You Kicking Mustang?

Stratton Oakmont

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 minute ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

@osteoshot - You can be entertaining with doing the trolling/clickbait bit. Or maybe they can't because without it they're not witty, charismatic or really have any way of attracting people to their channel.

you hit the nail on the head with the last part of that sentance

Go check airsoft sniper videos from 5 to 10 years ago, before the gameplay style kicked off with Novritsch/Caferacing (they were effectively the first to strap a camcorder to their guns).

Zero gameplay, zero cheat calling, everything was either kit related, teching, tactics or building an effective camouflage.

You know, the useful information people should be looking for.

And even the early gameplay videos, still from Nov (until he released the ssg24) and CR, just the slightest hint of storytelling, not much in the way of hitmarkers, just raw gameplay with minimal editing.

The fucking Golden Age of airsoft sniping.

oh totaly i have seen the change in novs vids  havent seen any of caferacing was more reviews i watched with some sniping vids

Mustangs latest suits are going well i see 🤣

received_127684215859461.jpeg

3 minutes ago, KOBK81 said:

Mustangs latest suits are going well i see 🤣

The fanboys will still buy them, even though the stalker ones have that super sweet M05 pattern ❤️

But anyway, I found this manufacturer that makes leaf suits, they are bloody similar to the KMCS, the mesh is the same, the pattern appears to be the same. The main difference is in the leaf strips, on these suits they're arranged vertically, whereas on the KMCS/Stalker they're horizontal. Not that it matters much since the average KMCS user will cover them up in 4.5 tons of plastic foliage because fuck understanding positive/negative space interactions in nature :D

Oh, and just realized they're a quarter of the KMCS price lmao

1 hour ago, Sitting Duck said:

I think that is Biden's new Health Secretary

some bloke calling himself/herself/ ergh IT cals itself

" RACHEL " Levine

Joe Biden Health Nominee Doctor Rachel Levine Would Be Highest-Ranking  Transgender Official

Biden taps Levine for key health role, in historic pick... | Daily Mail  Online

That’s my daughter’s future f•••••d then.

turns that the new POTUS has decreed that men are women when they feel like it and are feee to compete in women’s sports 

Cleanshot seems to avoid the shade being thrown on KM and Nicco and he is as bad if not worse for cheat calling and triple tapping rentals and 15 year olds in the back of the head. 

I agree with a previous poster that if someone other than KM put some time and energy into good quality video editing and providing a narrative it would be much appreciated by the airsoft voyeurs of this world. There is a lot of shaky/poorly lit/bad audio videos online, and the only alternative is cheat calling and massively hyped video titles that don’t actually reflect the content. 

I strongly recommend UF PRO as a good YouTube channel. High quality production and some really well informed and explained demonstration of single/two man/four man tactics. 

• Supporters
37 minutes ago, osteoshot said:

That’s my daughter’s future f•••••d then.

turns that the new POTUS has decreed that men are women when they feel like it and are feee to compete in women’s sports 

PLOT TWIST...

Biden now identifies as a female and so is the FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT

Kamala will not become the first female President

wrecked by their own TERF logic bollox

world has gone completely nutz

in other subjects - people just create content for clicks

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.