do I Need a Sidearm.

DRay

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

4 hours ago, GAMBLE said:

Hi @DRay! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Just to let you know, I will bring up your topic this Sunday and mention my one next week! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ’ทGAMBLE๐Ÿ’ท

Send me a link to the video shipmate.ย 

Will do, been working on it, just taken a brake, for some exercise! ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ‘

Will be added on here on Sunday, will notify you when? ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ’ทGAMBLE๐Ÿ’ท

I have not read all the replies but in my opinion.

You 100% need a side arm, because pistols are cool as FUCK!

Well you may use it... Well probably not.. I mean hardly ever..... It will get filled and emptied before and after every event...

Except..... for that super rare time when you need to use it... a herald of angels will be heard as you draw it, you get a kill and it makes everything finally worth it!

You will then walk around with a massive erection and tell everyone in the safe zone about the kill of the year.ย 

You will re-tell itย to your family and friends. It will be something you think of fondly, while surrounded by Grandchildren on your death bed.

For this reason, you need a side arm!

You will also need a light to go on it ( which you will also never use ) and a dot sight.ย 

ย 

ย 

92a1c896-7bbb-426d-a989-f1ec8e46a7cc.jpg

14 minutes ago, Groot said:

Well you may use it... Well probably not.. I mean hardly ever..... It will get filled and emptied before and after every event...

Except..... for that super rare time when you need to use it... a herald of angels will be heard as you draw it, you get a kill and it makes everything finally worth it!

You will then walk around with a massive erection and tell everyone in the safe zone about the kill of the year.ย 

You will re-tell itย to your family and friends. It will be something you think of fondly, while surrounded by Grandchildren on your death bed.

You will also need a light to go on it ( which you will also never use ) and a dot sight.ย 

ย 

ย 

92a1c896-7bbb-426d-a989-f1ec8e46a7cc.jpg

I got too excited just reading that. Bugger me!ย 

On 22/01/2021 at 16:59, Groot said:

You will also need a light to go on it ( which you will also never use ) and a dot sight.

ย 

This is, honestly, one of the things that drew me to sniping. This happens a lot more often because MED :P

Hi @DRay! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Itโ€™s up on the forum, enjoy it for what it is. ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

Recognition in Thumbnail and in the video! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ’ทGAMBLE๐Ÿ’ท

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.