Us Law Enforcement Using Scars Shown Live on Tv

AlphaBear

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well this was something I wasn’t expecting today to be seeing. Pausing SKY and shouting out that’s a SCAR! First time I’ve seen one used by US forces on the screen so to speak. 

5D4F58A9-ED2F-4FBE-A098-C7E34FDF0669.jpeg

BC757CDE-20E8-4046-B917-1DDDA29D9ED4.jpeg

• Supporters

Yeah, saw this in an article on the Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/gallery/2021/jan/20/washington-on-edge-before-biden-inauguration-in-pictures#img-4

Not sure who they are, could be Capitol Police but so many people have been drafted in from other forces! Might even be DHS or CBP.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Lozart said:

Yeah, saw this in an article on the Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/gallery/2021/jan/20/washington-on-edge-before-biden-inauguration-in-pictures#img-4

Not sure who they are, could be Capitol Police but so many people have been drafted in from other forces! Might even be DHS or CBP.

I was thinking the same, probably secret service, doubt any of them have got days off at the mo

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, Tackle said:

I was thinking the same, probably secret service, doubt any of them have got days off at the mo

Better pic here, looks like Police from the guy on the right but can't work out the sleeve emblem. 

boogaloo-boys-will-continue-their-armed-rally-in-dc-on-sunday-despite-15000-national-guard-troops.jpg?fit=962%2C641&ssl=1

Update, downloaded the pic and zoomed in and the sleeve emblem looks to be Secret Service Uniformed Division. Which would certainly make sense!

On a related note, today I was surprised to find out Pennsylvania Capitol Police have been issued Tavor SAR rifles

Picture from the Tru Spec faceache page

FB_IMG_1611161061938.jpg

11 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

On a related note, today I was surprised to find out Pennsylvania Capitol Police have been issued Tavor SAR rifles

Picture from the Tru Spec faceache page

FB_IMG_1611161061938.jpg

If brown envelopes of cash weren’t involved in the justification for the purchase of those piles of junk I would be most surprised. 

2 hours ago, Lozart said:

Better pic here, looks like Police from the guy on the right but can't work out the sleeve emblem. 

boogaloo-boys-will-continue-their-armed-rally-in-dc-on-sunday-despite-15000-national-guard-troops.jpg?fit=962%2C641&ssl=1

Update, downloaded the pic and zoomed in and the sleeve emblem looks to be Secret Service Uniformed Division. Which would certainly make sense!

Look closely. I swear I can see ‘Made by Tokyo Marui. For Airsoft use only’😂

2 hours ago, osteoshot said:

If brown envelopes of cash weren’t involved in the justification for the purchase of those piles of junk I would be most surprised. 

https://www.tactical-life.com/lifestyle/military-and-police/pennsylvania-state-capitol-police-tavor/

It's a shame the airsoft versions are so crap. Imo the Tavor is one sexy gnu

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.