Cyma Cm.621 Upgrades

Misery

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

agreed man i was ready for em to go nope u caused the damge blah blah but nope was the owner that replied and have to say he  was extremely nice and is  posting out the 2 units priority mail on monday

totally bud which was why i contacted them instead of the shop i bought it from as knew they would be like nah thats been cause by you and im glad i did

• 3 weeks later...

welll the postman just showed up at the door so tonights job will be fitting this beast and boy i cant wait haha

20210315_104519.jpg

Edited by miserydrift

12 minutes ago, miserydrift said:

welll the postman just showed up at the door so tonights job will be fitting this beast and boy i cant wait haha

What's with the 'Hybrid'? Is it a new version of the Mosfet? If so, got any pics of the unit itself?

3 minutes ago, miserydrift said:

unreleased bud,ill get pics up tonight it is mega diffrent from the standard v2 ;)

Interesting. I can't find any pics of this new one, so if you could post some later it would be much appreciated.

peak at the features

161412475_298512454949854_3250589747116435048_n.jpg

1 minute ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Interesting. I can't find any pics of this new one, so if you could post some later it would be much appreciated.

you wont its unrealeased m8 still testing phase im assuming bud

Looks like it's got quite a bit of new functionality. If the price is right - a Gate Titan killer perhaps? and without the paid-for Firmware 'Upgrades' that Gate like to charge you for.

Very interesting. Lucky bugger....😜

Deffi knowing perun reckon will be same price as the v2 optical maybe slightly more but deffo under price of a basic titan

That it is.gd old cyma to thank there trigger fecked my original ;)

and shes in boy this ones a bit diffrent for fitting u have to try it with just trigger and spur put it in receiver check it senses the sector trigger and selector then build it up fully

20210315_213029.jpg

@Sitting Duck she's alive she's alive 

Deffo a speed wanker gun on 11.1 without rof adjustment lol 7.4 is still pretty decent aswell :)

Edited by miserydrift
Forgot to add the proper 7.4 vid

• Supporters
18 hours ago, miserydrift said:

and shes in boy this ones a bit diffrent for fitting u have to try it with just trigger and spur put it in receiver check it senses the sector trigger and selector then build it up fully

20210315_213029.jpg

20210315_213029.thumb.jpg.1449bdfaaba38af9f1f7375be96e7779.jpg.c7db0f70e25e8f5c2729d13a625fe470.jpg

jeeez my neck hurts looking at Australian builds...

(rotate pic next time - pretty please)

niiiiiiiccceeeeee btw

sorry bout that bro they were right way round when i uploaded it god knows wat happend

thanks man wouldnt of been possible without you and @Adolf Hamster's guidence!!

Very nice @miserydrift

Is this bit clamped to the trigger? I don't see any screw holes around the board.

image.png.8ba8144e096948c95acdde49de669cc8.png

Waaait a minute - are they using a hall effect sensor now? Is that a magnet on the trigger?

Edited by Speedbird_666

soz miussread your comment hamster,yeah i will be messing bout witht hat in a bit when get to wifes so can do bit of target practice havent fired a bb through it yet lol

@Speedbird_666 its a magnet bud screws into the hole thats under the sector gear for the old latch that was there cant mind the name of it lol

Edited by miserydrift

Haha nah will stick with standard gears in that one lol as would need to dremel the back out etc and for now have spent far to much on the cyma time for a new project :)

That's interesting as regards the magnets. There was a company a while back (Grizzly I think?) that were using some magnet based solutions on their mosfets. From what I remember the build quality left a bit to be desired. Fair play to Perun, certainly a manufacturer to watch. 

57 minutes ago, DerDer said:

That's interesting as regards the magnets. There was a company a while back (Grizzly I think?) that were using some magnet based solutions on their mosfets. From what I remember the build quality left a bit to be desired. Fair play to Perun, certainly a manufacturer to watch. 

Hall effect sensors are not really new to shooting sports - There was a paintball gun that used them on their triggers back in 2001 - the Airgun Designs E-Mag. God, I wanted one so bad back in the day - if you think Airsoft is an expensive sport....

I really like what I've seen and heard about Perun so far: excellent customer service, reasonable prices and constantly innovating with interesting products.

I just picked up a Combat Machine with ETU, I'll be ordering a Perun ETU++ before the gun is fielded for the first time.

oh shit that Perun looks sweet!!

Can't wait for the V3 version!

7 hours ago, DerDer said:

i can assure u the buildqaulity on these is top notch and im not the lightest of handed people

6 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Hall effect sensors are not really new to shooting sports - There was a paintball gun that used them on their triggers back in 2001 - the Airgun Designs E-Mag. God, I wanted one so bad back in the day - if you think Airsoft is an expensive sport....

I really like what I've seen and heard about Perun so far: excellent customer service, reasonable prices and constantly innovating with interesting products.

I just picked up a Combat Machine with ETU, I'll be ordering a Perun ETU++ before the gun is fielded for the first time.

yeah i doubt ill change from perun now to be honest already waiting to find out when its being released

2 hours ago, Skara said:

oh shit that Perun looks sweet!!

Can't wait for the V3 version!

watch this space waiting on confimation of when there getting releasd along with a v3 version ;)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.