Is it Ethical to Use a Midget to Win a Skirmish?

Tabitha

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
7 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i have a feeling i know what happened to the one guy in the squad who preferred fudge bars.....

He transferred to the RAF reg ! 😳

On 16/01/2021 at 10:12, Davegolf said:

Worked for me back in the Goldeneye 64 days 😁

image.jpeg.da8db13e0e774b5a8dc8e8974369008f.jpeg

There was only one rule back then:

NO ODDJOB!

On 16/01/2021 at 16:14, Adolf Hamster said:

you spelled snickers wrong

*dons flamesuit and runs*

. . . *cough* . .  Marathon .  . *cough* . . 

For some reason I didn't get beeped automatically to let me know that anyone had replied to my pondering . . let alone THIS many people!, so sorry that it looks like I've just dropped a naked midget in boots with a roadflare up his jax'ee on you guys and done a runner. I'm looking g for the name of the show, the clip WITH pictures, etc, or anything I can. I know it was up in the Sky numbers, maybe VICE or DMAX or BLAZE, BET:BlackEntTV, Hi-Impact TV, YANGA . . They're all weird as fook at 3am, lol.

Trying to find just what the heck that thing was all about, if it was a Eastern European comedy skit or a Ukrainian jack ass type deal or what, but, the dodgy midget playing with his dolls in the second pic looks disturbingly like my naked runner. Same kind of nut bag look.

3B711CD100000578-0-image-a-23_1481897910549.jpg

sinfuldwarf-02.jpg

Still looking but it's 7am and I haven't slept yet (had surgery on Monday) so will go hunting again after meds and sleep. lol.

Not the same but 'of the same flavor' I think . . 😱

FB_IMG_1611386083363.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.