Is it Ethical to Use a Midget to Win a Skirmish?

Tabitha

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Something has been running through my mind for about a month since I saw a picture late at night from a Russian TV show / advert / news story?

Basically, what I saw was what appeared to be a 15 x 15 man skirmish in a large internal and external demolished factory / hospital lab complex / series of large buildings like a campus. They were all kitted out in light camo gear and had decent looking equipment in terms of firepower.

Now . . there isn't any other way for me to describe what went down but to just say it . . 

One of the teams had a male midget, almost 100% naked apart bua pair of boots, wearing only boots, run out of cover, run directly across the main 'coming together' open area, carrying a MASSIVE mini gun slung over his shoulder and what I think was a lit road flare/ firework sticking out of his butt. (its damn near smoked out gbf e). As best as I could tell, the naked midget was a decoy for one of the teams.

Was it ethical to have a midget run around naked with a road flare wedged between his buttocks, as a distraction for the other side?

Give me time to digest  that  scenario and I will reply tomorrow............🤔

The 'woke' crowd will argue it's unethical to even use the word 'Midget', let alone sticking a flare up his arse and sending him forth with a minigun.

But I want to see this show. It sounds hilarious.

8 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Personally I don't give a monkey's if it's ethical, I want to see it 

same..

besides...  its russia.
ethics are a secondary concern...  ....   ethics dont really come into consideration...  =P

• Supporters
16 hours ago, Tabitha said:

Something has been running through my mind for about a month since I saw a picture late at night from a Russian TV show / advert / news story?

Basically, what I saw was what appeared to be a 15 x 15 man skirmish in a large internal and external demolished factory / hospital lab complex / series of large buildings like a campus. They were all kitted out in light camo gear and had decent looking equipment in terms of firepower.

Now . . there isn't any other way for me to describe what went down but to just say it . . 

One of the teams had a male midget, almost 100% naked apart bua pair of boots, wearing only boots, run out of cover, run directly across the main 'coming together' open area, carrying a MASSIVE mini gun slung over his shoulder and what I think was a lit road flare/ firework sticking out of his butt. (its damn near smoked out gbf e). As best as I could tell, the naked midget was a decoy for one of the teams.

Was it ethical to have a midget run around naked with a road flare wedged between his buttocks, as a distraction for the other side?

As a wise man once said “no picture ? It never happened !” There is no way on the face of this earth you can post something like this and NOT supply even a single Picture , it’d be like taping a family sized bag of mars bars to the outside of a window of an eating disorder centre ! 

31 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

No that's perfectly acceptable, the Mars is a trash tier chocolate bar for people with no taste or appreciation for anything truly good in this world.

Hey...   mars bars rule, ok

Trash tier chocolate is a milka bar...

• Supporters
1 hour ago, TheFull9 said:

No that's perfectly acceptable, the Mars is a trash tier chocolate bar for people with no taste or appreciation for anything truly good in this world.

you spelled snickers wrong

*dons flamesuit and runs*

37 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Chocolate. The only time something 2.5 inches long is called fun size

I didn’t know measurements could be so small 

(and that’s 2.5” of wrapper - under 2” of chocolate)

4 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

you spelled snickers wrong

*dons flamesuit and runs*

Run? A marathon perhaps?

• Supporters

Back in the days of 58 webbing your Left ammo pouch was for magazines and the Right was for Mars bars ! Start of an exercise you’d go in to the NAFFI and ask for one or two mars bars AND the creature behind the counter would hand over one or two BOXES ! Lived on the bloody things ! 🤣🤣

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Druid799 said:

Back in the days of 58 webbing your Left ammo pouch was for magazines and the Right was for Mars bars ! Start of an exercise you’d go in to the NAFFI and ask for one or two mars bars AND the creature behind the counter would hand over one or two BOXES ! Lived on the bloody things ! 🤣🤣

i have a feeling i know what happened to the one guy in the squad who preferred fudge bars.....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.