Ordering From Wgcshop.Com

Dawn0303

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I recently ordered a two tone gun from wgcshop.com, as it was the only place it was available, but I got an email saying a UKARA is required to ship it to me? I'm not quite sure what to do, is there anything i can do to still get it? would it be possible to get a uk seller get it moved here, then I buy from them, or is something like that too much hassle for businesses to deal with?

If it’s two tone, and you’re 18+, from a U.K. perspective you’re fine. 

I’d give them a made up number, you’re doing nothing illegal

My advice would be to contact the site direct. advise that you purchased as a two tone gun... They may have just got a purchase but no mention of two toning the gun.

This would clear up your issue with them. 

Personally I wouldn't put a fake number as this may reflect on you for future purchases on the site looking like you tried to falsify a UKARA license. 

I can't recall my UKARA but im sure they are a set amount of digits and if you were to put wrong it would be noticed.

3 hours ago, Dawn0303 said:

I recently ordered a two tone gun from wgcshop.com, as it was the only place it was available, but I got an email saying a UKARA is required to ship it to me? I'm not quite sure what to do, is there anything i can do to still get it? would it be possible to get a uk seller get it moved here, then I buy from them, or is something like that too much hassle for businesses to deal with?

9 minutes ago, Dawn0303 said:

The gun is not a RIF, it is bright pink

There shipping policy states that they require UKARA to ship to the UK

https://www.wgcshop.com/pages/ship-to-worldwide

Advise them that due to the use of bright pink over more than 50% of the body that under the VCRA it is an IF Imitation Firearm and not a RIF Realistic Imitation Firearm and is therefore exempt from UKARA requirements.

(Note that ‘two tone’ can be a misnomer as there is not a two tone in the legislation, only that painting a RIF into an IF usually just needs part of the RIF to be painted this making it two tone, plus there are lots of two tones that aren’t true IFs due to not painting enough or not using one of the designated bright colours)

• transparent
    • bright red
    • bright orange
    • bright blue
    • bright yellow
    • bright green
    • bright pink
    • bright purple

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.