Overkill?

DaktariT

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

10 minutes ago, DaktariT said:

It's a gun I'd like in my collection but I couldn't enjoying using it after seeing this vid.

Yeah kinda dirties it a bit☹

Just to save time of watching the video, infamous, brought on by himself and brings Airsoft down!!!! 🤦‍♂️
Stops him getting 💷 from a view!

What is the model? 🔫🤔

I remember when I first joined up here, him being mentioned, for the bad person he is!!!!

💷GAMBLE💷

16 minutes ago, GAMBLE said:

the bad person he is

Unfortunately I've just watch another one of this videos where he's tagged along with a decent airsofter. He makes the other guy look as much as a dick as he is.

Dicking Has-been

Sorry just couldn't help myself.

• Supporters

Didn't actually look to see who it was, such is my disdain for YouTube "celebrities", now I see it's Licking Cumstain, I get it, the twats a legendary douche, I just wish someone would hurry up & knock his lights out, all on camera obviously lol😏

• Supporters

Jesus.. that's a well earned reputation right there.  Absolute embodiment of the opposite of what the game is meant to be about.  Shame social media tends to reward that kinda thing; more views = more exposure/suggestions = more views = more subs/followers etc, snowball.

Just rinsing that whole mag in to a guy, what he shouts back at the end is pretty damn restrained and surprisingly polite and to stand there and go 'ooh salty' to the camera "it's a burst"... never heard such objectively clear bs in my life.

We shouldn't share his videos and give him more views.

I haven't watched it as I don't want to have my eyes soiled

Is it the full metal Mac11?

I got this one a couple of years ago

https://www.octagonairsoft.com/product-page/well-g12-mac-11-gas-blow-back-smg的副本

Works very nicely.

Does he care what others think, clearly not as long as he has his fan boys sucking him off. I’m sure if you head shot him or booby trap a grenade that went off in his vicinity he would cry and then edit a video to make him look like a hero. 

1 hour ago, GenuineGerman said:

Yeah like getting sloppy seconds 

1 hour ago, GenuineGerman said:

Yeah like getting sloppy seconds 

Yucky yuk,yuk!

26 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Didn't actually look to see who it was, such is my disdain for YouTube "celebrities", now I see it's Licking Cumstain, I get it, the twats a legendary douche, I just wish someone would hurry up & knock his lights out, all on camera obviously lol😏

Haha licking Cumstain like it

9 minutes ago, DaktariT said:

Can't we just burn his patch?

Errr might that be just a bit smelly?

Regards 

12 minutes ago, DaktariT said:

Can't we just burn his patch?

Doesn't that mean you'd have to buy one first?

No way in hell I'd give him money for anything 😆

• Supporters

not sure if i want to watch the video to make my own judgement, or not watch it to deny him the views.

unfortunately regardless of how decent or not mr creative nickname generator is in the flesh, the personality he's created to play the youtube clickbait game really makes him out to be the embodiment of what airsoft shouldnt be.

sadly "omg you wont beleive the painful cheater getting 500fps sniper 360noscope point blank to the balls instant karma" gets more clicks than "played a days airsoft, it was fun, but more fun in person than it looks in the video, trust me it was good"

Had to click onto the youtube link to confirm it was Mustang... What a total cockwobble that guy is. 

• Supporters

Had a MAC for a while (bought it for ALL the reasons stated!) but as so many are sayIng I just couldn’t use it at my home site as I got on ok with basically all the regular players there and to be honest once the novelty of emptying the whole mag in under 2sec wore off i just felt a right nobber for using it on guys I considered friends , first timers and unknown players ? Nah couldn’t give a flying fornication about hosing the bejesus out of them but not my S’ofting bro’s ! 😱🤣🤣🤣🤣

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.