Reconnecting

SammieSurrey

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I hope it’s ok to post this. After a very long time away from the game (about 7 years) and I was hoping to find out if any of my old mates still played. 

I used to go by the nickname “Splat” and spent a lot of time playing at the old Ambush Adventures site in Chobham (as well as at their Longmoor mil-sim games)

There were a few local teams when I was playing. The Last Chancers, Armadillo Combat Unit (ACU) and The Deadmen to name a few. 

I know it’s a bit of a long shot but, if you were playing there about 7-10 years ago, it would be awesome to hear from you

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve never played with you pal but if you are looking for someone to link up with at a site when lockdown is over I am just at the other end of the A3. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.