Recently Acquired Two 'Dream' Guns!

TheFriendlyBro

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

that isn't the resident evil 7 version as that come with a suppressor and it's chrome

the base M9A1 I think is the same apart from the chrome body

they also have different designation 01-R and 01-P

I have the same one as you and it's lovely :D

The lightning hawk is a sexy cannon 😂

1492246878_Samurai Edge perfec.jpg

I understand why you don't want to skirmish them, especially the Lightning Hawk....however Marui Desert Eagles are amazing guns, I regret selling mine. The range they can reach out is truly staggering.

1 minute ago, strykerles said:

that isn't the resident evil 7 version as that come with a suppressor and it's chrome

the base M9A1 I think is the same apart from the chrome body

I have the same one as you and it's lovely :D

1492246878_Samurai Edge perfec.jpg

The Albert isn't?

According to the website it is! It's used by the Umbrella Special Case Handling Team which is headed up by Chris (at the end of RE7).

As far as I know, there's two versions of the Albert. The standard one, which is what I have and the one you listed above too.

4 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

I understand why you don't want to skirmish them, especially the Lightning Hawk....however Marui Desert Eagles are amazing guns, I regret selling mine. The range they can reach out is truly staggering.

Ha, I get you.

Once I have the chance, I'll get into skirmishing and probably just pick up a cheap'o M4 until I get something a little bit nicer!

I stand corrected

tbh I've havn't played the game much but yes you're right it is chris's sidearm after checking the wiki 👍

I'd love the R version but they cost stupid money

The barry burton pistols are good fun too and readily available if you don't mind a WE

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I absolutely adore the 01P. Truly is the nicest looking airsoft Beretta.

The only thing stopping me getting one is no lanyard loop. Because I'd want to skirmish it, but always lasso my sidearms 😁

5 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

The only thing stopping me getting one is no lanyard loop. Because I'd want to skirmish it, but always lasso my sidearms 😁

I'm really happy with my pickup, it looks and feels great! I just need to go hunting for a decent M4 for once I get into airsoft proper.

16 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

You can buy a lanyard loop from eagle 6 and it fits in the bottom if you remove a pin and take the blank out

https://eagle6.co.uk/shop/catalog/product/view/id/2926/s/tokyo-marui-m9a1-grip-lanyard-loop-for-m9a1-gbb-series/

only problem is that the grips would need to be modified to allow it

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.