Carry pouch

skillfulmmd
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey Guys I have recently purchased my First air soft gun the warrior l96. If I buy this carry pouch will it fit on the stock of my gun?

http://www.airsoftworld.net/review/product...6/category/118/

And would a magazine from the warrior l96 fit in the pouch?

Thanks in advance.

To be honest, I don't know, if i was you I would buy a utility pouch and mount it on a belt to be on the safe side, you can also carry BB's pyros etc in there

To be honest, I don't know, if i was you I would buy a utility pouch and mount it on a belt to be on the safe side, you can also carry BB's pyros etc in there

Got any in particular mate?

And I wouldnt mind carrying BB's or a speed loader if I could fit one in there.

By the way, there is no such thing as a WELL warrior L96. Wellfire and warrior are two completely different makes.

By the way, there is no such thing as a WELL warrior L96. Wellfire and warrior are two completely different makes.

Ah didint know this thanks.

Lies... Warrior manufactures the rifle, but then sells some on to Well (and Maruzen actually), who then distribute them. But they're all the same weapon.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think that pouch would fit onto the L96 with some minor modifications. And it'll definitely fit the L96 mag ( with the top half of the mag pushed down anyway). Personally I find it easier just to put some elastic cords around the stock of my L96, and tuck a magazine under them.

Lies... Warrior manufactures the rifle, but then sells some on to Well (and Maruzen actually), who then distribute them. But they're all the same weapon.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think that pouch would fit onto the L96 with some minor modifications. And it'll definitely fit the L96 mag ( with the top half of the mag pushed down anyway). Personally I find it easier just to put some elastic cords around the stock of my L96, and tuck a magazine under them.

Thats a good idea thanks. I have seen people using mag/carry pouches on L96 snipers but Im not sure what they are make or model wise.

• Supporters

Wrong again... partly.

Warrior manufacture, and sell

Well (wellfire) sells warrior made guns.

Warrior clone maruzen gun, in this case their aps

for less than £10 you can get a good utility pouch have a look on www.flecktarn.co.uk

thanks mate the main problem I'm facing is that I want to use the pouch on the stock of my L96 I figured id could fit it under my check rest as I have my raised slightly but the mag pouches on that site are taller not longer, I pretty much am looking for one exactly like the one I posted but maybe cheaper or a better version.

Archived