Silverback Mk23 Suppressor

Enid_Puceflange

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I know these are sold out everywhere I have looked, they appear to be quite in demand. Surplus to my needs, bought here with a Mk23 last week which came with the standard suppressor:

silverback Mk23 suppressor 

boxed & in unused looking condition

dont know what price to list it at 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

3 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Hi bud,

that equation works quite well for something in stock & available

i can’t find these in stock anywhere, and bound to be an increase in price should they ever return to uk stock?

So what would you put it at?

Why ask if you already have an idea.

Regards 

They've been set at the price since their release a while ago, no idea if that's likely to change given the various ongoing situations regarding logistics but I also wouldn't personally price an item based on speculation than an RRP might go up. I've seen nothing to suggest Silverback aren't going to continue sending items to UK stockists, so see no reason as to why they'd never be available here again.

For me personally there is a difference when it comes to availability between 'discontinued' and 'currently out of stock', with the latter ultimately meaning you'll perhaps catch the attention of someone that really wants one and wants one in a rush. Given the fact we can't really use our toys at the moment I don't know how likely that is, but I already own one so it's hard to put myself in the shoes of someone that would be a potential buyer.

I don't personally see anything here that would lead me to deviate from my usual pricing, but if you believe otherwise then you do you.

7 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

I’d pay no more than £30 for one. Being 16mm cw it also fits HK45, FNX (all makes), KWA Vector.

Superb looking dummy silencer

That was kinda what I was thinking it’d attain

Having tried it back to back with the supplied TM mk23, it’s quite effective and quieter than the TM one too 👍

thanks folks

25 minutes ago, Shamal said:

So what would you put it at?

Why ask if you already have an idea.

Regards 

One asks to avoid appearing on “Mack’s” 😂😉

Just popped mine on my MTW!!

IMG_20210112_202814__01.jpg

8 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

I’d pay no more than £30 for one. Being 16mm cw it also fits HK45, FNX (all makes), KWA Vector.

Superb looking dummy silencer

I wouldn't. They're £30 new

4 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

I wouldn't. They're £30 new

Where?

somebody got them in stock bud? 
Let me guide the three people who have pm’d me wanting to buy mine where to go to save money 😂

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.