Marui 18c, Fire Select Stuck

Mels

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

I've just changed the slide on my 18c. Everything was fine until I put the selector switch back in. Now its stuck on single fire. Does anyone have any suggestions?

20210112_150128.jpg

20210112_150135.jpg

Arrgggh, I would struggle to explain it but I've just rebuilt one of these and it is very fiddly to get right. You're best watching a Youtube vid on it and following step by step.

The trouble I'm facing now is that I can't seem to move it at all, even too remove it. I was hoping I've missed something obvious. 

• Root Admin

From what I recall from my times fucking with Marui glocks, check you've not lost the tiny spring that goes in the selector itself. If the spring is crimped that can cause a lot of issues, and this happened to me a few times on reassembly. Basically take it apart and put it back together again is worth a go most of the time anyway.

Sounds like you positioned the selector incorrectly and the little pin bit is pushing out in the wrong place. See if you can locate it and push it back a bit to allow you to rotate.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.