Lazy Dad Airsoft

MAW3Y

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

R.I.F.T WEEKENDER FOOTAGE AT REDCON 2  

Episode 4 from the rift airsoft weekender at redcon 2 is now live and up on the channel. 

Latest video is up it's a Mystery Box and this time its from Socom Tactical Love them or hate them, this is another example of what can be found in an Airsoft Mystery Box.

20 minutes ago, MAW3Y said:

Latest video is up it's a Mystery Box and this time its from Socom Tactical Love them or hate them, this is another example of what can be found in an Airsoft Mystery Box.

Ill give it  a watch tonight and subscribe. Always wondered if the boxes are worth it. My local shop sells them too https://www.dutycallsairsoft.co.uk/products/mystery-boxes🙂

Edited by Leonine

20 minutes ago, MAW3Y said:

I bought an "FMA Fast Helmet Upgraded Liner Kit L/XL - Black" from Socom a couple of months ago, they sent me the tan instead, so even a standard order is enough of a Mystery Box for me thank you.

(I just needed it asap, so I ran with the tan anyhow, but sent them a courtesy e-mail to let them know so they can adjust their stock / warehouse system but they didn't bother to reply to me. I will not use them again.)

On 23/09/2021 at 13:53, Leonine said:

Ill give it  a watch tonight and subscribe. Always wondered if the boxes are worth it. My local shop sells them too https://www.dutycallsairsoft.co.uk/products/mystery-boxes🙂

I’ll add them to my opening list and see how they compare to the others 👍

On 23/09/2021 at 13:58, Fatboy40 said:

I bought an "FMA Fast Helmet Upgraded Liner Kit L/XL - Black" from Socom a couple of months ago, they sent me the tan instead, so even a standard order is enough of a Mystery Box for me thank you.

(I just needed it asap, so I ran with the tan anyhow, but sent them a courtesy e-mail to let them know so they can adjust their stock / warehouse system but they didn't bother to reply to me. I will not use them again.)

I mainly use Patrol Base for my gear always a good service from them. 

Main point of the MB series, is to show others what’s inside of one so they can form their own judgement of them. Trying to get at least one from each retailer that offers them. 

• 3 weeks later...

R.I.F.T WEEKENDER FOOTAGE AT REDCON 2  

Episode 5 from the rift airsoft weekender at redcon 2 is now live and up on the channel. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.