Lazy Dad Airsoft

MAW3Y

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.f100e5705be18213333a55498085e011.jpg

Hi all, 

We are Lazy Dad's a UK airsoft team with members located across the UK consisting of Lazy Dads of all shapes & sizes. Our gameplay style is one focused on fun which enables our members to rid themselves of the stresses of everyday normal life. 

Airsoft Giveaway Compertition  

We have a giveaway running on YouTube | Instagram, where we're going to be giving away a £150 Mystery Box from Lucky Pew once we get to 1,000 subscribers... 

42 minutes ago, strykerles said:

it will be good to have someone review more uk mystery boxes as a lot on youtube tend to be from the USA 👍

subscribed :D

I'm enjoying opening them, I would love if a UK retailer started doing something similar to the Evike boxes like in the US, some of those boxes are great or at least the unboxing videos of them are lol  

1 minute ago, MAW3Y said:

I'm enjoying opening them, I would love if a UK retailer started doing something similar to the Evike boxes like in the US, some of those boxes are great or at least the unboxing videos of them are lol  

The american ones all seem to have a lot of bravado involved and clickbait titles

keep up the good work :)

Good idea.

Best of luck. Have subscribed.

Look forward to watching.

👍

Regards 

1 hour ago, GeorgePlaysAirsoft said:

if anybody watches these videos and thinks "yeah, mystery boxes look good" - please PM me re: magic beans 

Haha. Cynic 😉

Regards 

• 2 weeks later...

Latest video is up it's another Mystery Box, but this time in the form of an Airsoft Operators Box!! 

Airsoft Operators Box 

Is a veteran owned company and can be found on Veteran Owned UK

Whats an Operators Box? 
Each box will always contain a bottle of Draft Club bb`s and a choice of either Tactical Tea or Tactical Coffee or AOB Hot chocolate. 

The remaining 3 or 4 items will vary each month, this is where the surprise comes from, and makes it a bit of fun to receive.

Previous items have included pouches, patches, speed-loaders, battle belts, face masks etc.

Disclaimer 

Im not sponsered or affliated with AOB, I have these boxes on a monthly subscription which costs £38.49 + Postage (£2.95) and for clarity AOB contacted me upon me releasing the video to let me know that some items were missing from the box (Quick Detach sling point and a patch) 

• 2 weeks later...

Latest video is up it's another Mystery Box and this time its from Leicestershire Airsoft! Love them or hate them, this is another example of what can be found in an Airsoft Mystery Box.

LEICESTERSHIRE AIRSOFT

Are a small family run business located in Queniborough that offers a range of airsoft products from RIFs, BB's, batteries, chargers along with the extra optics, grips and add-on's.s a veteran owned company and can be found on Veteran Owned UK

WHAT'S AN AIRSOFT MYSTERY BOX?
A mystery box is just that, a complete mystery as to what you will get. It's a box of products made by us for you. You wont know what your getting but that's the part of the fun. The value of the contents will ALWAYS add to the amount you paid, most occasions you will end up with more.

Disclaimer 

I’m not sponsored or affiliated with Leicestershire Airsoft, I paid for this box with my own funds which cost £219.99

• 3 weeks later...

Latest videos are up: 

MY AIRSOFT GUNS 2021?

Featured in this video is my G&G ARP556, Arthurian Airsoft Excalibur Mordred (Now up for sale) and my Tokyo Mauri Gold Match 5.1 Hi cappa 

Airsoft Operators Box 

Whats an Operators Box? 
Each box will always contain a bottle of Draft Club bb`s and a choice of either Tactical Tea or Tactical Coffee or AOB Hot chocolate. 

The remaining 3 or 4 items will vary each month, this is where the surprise comes from, and makes it a bit of fun to receive.

Previous items have included pouches, patches, speed-loaders, battle belts, face masks etc.

Disclaimer 

Im not sponsered or affliated with AOB, I have these boxes on a monthly subscription which costs £39.99 + Postage (£2.95) 

Also have a giveaway now running on YouTube | Instagram 

Were going to be giving away a £150 Mystery Box from Lucky Pew once we get to 1,000 subscribers... 

• 2 weeks later...

Uboxing an Airsoft Mystery Box from Bomb Up Airsoft , just another example of what can be found in an Airsoft Mystery Box

WHAT'S AN AIRSOFT MYSTERY BOX?
A mystery box is just that, a complete mystery as to what you will get. It's a box of products made by the retailer for you. You wont know what your getting but that's the part of the fun. The value of the contents will ALWAYS add up to the amount you paid, but on most occasions you will end up with slightly more.

Disclaimer 

I’m not sponsored or affiliated with the retailer at the time of posting,  I paid for this box with my own funds which cost £250.00

MY AIRSOFT Loadout for 2021?

Featured in this video is my general gear of my current loadout and what I'm hoping to upgrade to in the future 

Enter our New Giveaway!!!  

Not click bait, no gimics, just a way of us saying thank you to our subscribers and help us reach the wider community.. 

Airsoft Operators Box 

Whats an Operators Box? 

Disclaimer 

Im not sponsered or affliated with AOB, I have these boxes on a monthly subscription which costs £39.99 + Postage (£2.95) 

• 2 weeks later...

Two of my latest uploads now live on our channel:

• 2 months later...

RIFT AIRSOFT REDCON-2 

Lazy Dads Gameplay videos from Redcon-2 on the 18th April 2021

RIFT AIRSOFT COMS SITE 3

Lazy Dads Gameplay videos from Coms Site 3 on the 09th May 2021

Edited by MAW3Y

What ever happened to creating decent content to get subscribers? 

On 08/01/2021 at 18:18, GeorgePlaysAirsoft said:

if anybody watches these videos and thinks "yeah, mystery boxes look good" - please PM me re: magic beans 

Mystery box. A fancy way for shops to dress up shit they can't sell

23 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

What ever happened to creating decent content to get subscribers? 

Mystery box. A fancy way for shops to dress up shit they can't sell

The Mystery Boxes were mainly bought out of bordem during lockdown and seem quite a popular theme on YouTube so I spent the money and filmed the results, some people liked what was in them and some didnt.   

I think our gameplay content is improving with each video, they might not be decent content in your eyes and most likely others may agree with you too, but there are some people that watch and enjoy them. We're not after millions of subscribers or to be YouTube famous, we created the team/channel so we could find like minded dads to play airsoft with, film our gamedays and give our opinions as fat lazy blokes stressed out by their wifes and kids on what we buy and use for our airsoft loadouts. 

Allways happy to recieve feedback though, its appreciated and anything you prefer to see content wise let us know we're all lazy but might get around to putting it up sometime 👍

• 2 weeks later...

Check out this months Airsoft Operators Box!! for May 21 

Airsoft Operators Box 

Airsoft Operators Box Ltd is owned and operated by Joe and Adam.

Joe is an avid Airsofter and founder of Airsoft Operators Box, Joe originates from Belfast but now lives in the West Midlands and can be found taking his hits at Airsoft sites across the UK most weekends.

Adam is an experienced Airsofter, Site Owner, Entrepreneur and Businessman - Joining the business in early 2020, Adam helps create half the amazing management team.

Whats an Operators Box? 

Disclaimer 

Im not sponsered or affliated with AOB, I have these boxes on a monthly subscription which I pay for personally. 

RIFT AIRSOFT COMS SITE 3

Lazy Dads Gameplay videos from Coms Site 3 on Sunday 29th May 2021, hope you enjoy.. 

My AAP-01 Build - work in progress 

Just a short video of the accessories and attachements I've done so far on my aap

RIFT AIRSOFT COMS SITE 3

Lazy Dads Gameplay videos from Coms Site 3 on Sunday 29th May 2021, think this maybe our best one yet?

We have lots of action, funny moments (I get shot in the balls, Bob gets a nade ) some new slowmo action. This will also be our last outing to Rift for a while due to the HS2 works, so our next outing will be at Anzio on the 11th July...

• 2 months later...

CATCHING UP ON A FEW NEW VIDS WE'VE POSTED 

Lazy Dads Gameplay videos from Anzio, redcon 2 and a few Mystery Boxes of course...  

R.I.F.T WEEKENDER FOOTAGE AT REDCON 2  

A few more Lazy Dads Gameplay videos from the rift airsoft weekender at redcon 2 and August Airsoft Operators Box drop.. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.