Random Things From the Room 101 of Airsoft Forum History.

Venomous

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Following on from the ZuckerPurge, I thought it may be interesting to see who remembers some of the more random events of forum life in the Noughties...

Question 1 - which "Airsoft Saviour" emerged in 2003 offering Equilibrium inspired M92's and Airsoft ready RAP4 converted RIF's. Some of us met this person, and managed to get something for our original orders that were never delivered.

Who was it?

6 minutes ago, John_W said:

Ooh, did he have a PHD from MIT in Wound Ballistics?

Yes, I know you know... Let's give the youngsters a chance. 😆

One that comes to mind was an early effort of an airsoft Tavor. The people behind it had made a decent Galil. 

Then there was a very disappointed unboxing video and the feedback posts about the aeg began to emerge. 

Actually even in 2021 the airsoft offerings of Israeli kit are fairly mediocre. 

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

been a few rows i remember, like @ImTriggerHappy versus a guy who swore the S-hop was the best thing ever, or @Skara trying to talk sense into Novritch's biggest fan.

If we're talking rows, there was a certain flame haired "angry kid" lookalike that couldn't come on here without having a Barney, about quite literally anything, he'd swear blind black was white lol.

download.jpeg

Loved angry kid.😄

Gonna have to revisit on the tube

Regards 

• Supporters
44 minutes ago, Tackle said:

If we're talking rows, there was a certain flame haired "angry kid" lookalike that couldn't come on here without having a Barney, about quite literally anything, he'd swear blind black was white lol.

download.jpeg

you meaning the one guy who actually managed to get banned from this place i take it?

i'm trying to dig up them threads i was talking about just for a laugh

edit: found it:

come to think of it i think the dumpster fire saved my ass because apparently that was back when i still thought pro-wins were good :P

in my defence i was getting very good results from mine at the time so maybe i just got lucky.

edit 2: found the other one

1 hour ago, Venomous said:

Yes, I know you know... Let's give the youngsters a chance. 😆

Youngsters ?

Drat, counts me out 😅

But yes, i know of whom you speak.

And oddly enough, i did see a nice working Equilibrium M92 during a days fun at Sopley

10 minutes ago, John_W said:

Some Classic posting

a551.JPG

a552.JPG

a553.JPG

Saucers of milk all round lol

Regards 

18 hours ago, Venomous said:

Following on from the ZuckerPurge, I thought it may be interesting to see who remembers some of the more random events of forum life in the Noughties...

Question 1 - which "Airsoft Saviour" emerged in 2003 offering Equilibrium inspired M92's and Airsoft ready RAP4 converted RIF's. Some of us met this person, and managed to get something for our original orders that were never delivered.

Who was it?

I actually did get something I'd ordered off him, as it turns out! 

49 minutes ago, Hudson said:

I actually did get something I'd ordered off him, as it turns out! 

Did you ever manage to get anything from the Legendary Special Airsoft Supplies?

10 minutes ago, John_W said:

red-av.gif

The prisoner 

Patrick macgoohan

Edited by Shamal
Addition

4 minutes ago, Venomous said:

That's the latter half of the question answered correctly.

What was in "teh glove box"?

Letter of resignation?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.