Replacement Upper Receiver

Predator EAT-14

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does anyone know if it's possible to buy a complete upper receiver for an Aug from anywhere?

I have a phantom/sniper variant which I got second hand, but it's a properly heavy beast (also a bit weird looking with such a long barrel) and just a bit cumbersome to be running around with so hoping I could have the option of swapping the upper to a short barrel version for cqb etc as I like having something a bit different.

Yes uppers can be bought, getting the one you want at the right price however will be very difficult, and potentially quite expensive.

An A1/A2 Upper is normally £30-50, Add in a hop, bucking and barrel, outer barrel £30-50, Fore grip £8. (£68-108)

A complete A1/A2 upper can be almost the cost of a new gun if you can find one.

It means that the best action is probably to get a cheap AUG and just own 2 of them. You can get the snow wolf commando (JG) variant for £125 from bespoke airsoft. Meaning the rest of the gun is only £17-37, That ends up a pretty good deal when you factor it against the parts.

https://www.bespokeairsoft.co.uk/snow-wolf-aeg-aug-short-black-sw020t

Yeh that was going to be my next course of action as, like you say, you can get a whole gun for a little over £100. It's like cheap printers, normally cheaper to replace the whole thing than buying the ink on its own.

Guess it gives me more toys to play with at least 🤷

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.