Negative Airsoft Recommendation

Recoil_

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Yes, you've probably all heard of Negative Airsoft but I just want to add my voice to the chorus. He received my TM Glock 17 and could've charged me for the hop rubber we spoke about changing but he informed me it was shooting great and hopping 0.28s nicely and didn't need it changing so that was that.

He only spent 15 mins so far cleaning it etc and said would I like stippling or something else to get my money's worth. I said yes, and I'm really pleased with the result. A nice, digicam style was done.

His communication was excellent throughout and he's a real top bloke. I'll be coming back to him for more work in the future.

FB_IMG_1609523915192.jpg

• 1 month later...

He was pretty quick. Recheck that you sent it to the right email as Facebook reverted it back to his old email address.

• 3 weeks later...

Late jumping in on this but can't speak highly enough of Luke. His knowledge, care, attention to detail, customer service, communication and prices are all fantastic. 

He took my M14 that had previously been converted to DMR (and ruined, frankly) and transformed it into an absolute monster. 

The guy doesn't stop working either, providing voice and video messages and letting you know exactly what he's doing, what he'd recommend and how he can save you money.

Regarding length of time to respond, with me he was real quick, but this was late last year. Bear in mind the poor fucker caught Covid too.

• 2 years later...

Doing my bit for the forum's common knowledge -

Just had my gun back from Negative Airsoft and it is AMAZING. The AEG he has built for me is now in my hands and it is a completely different league compared to every other AEG I have owned (always too hot stock, spring needing clipping, never enough money for upgrades).

So YES, I highly, highly recommend Luke/Negative Airsoft. Absolute gent and a real gem of the UK airsoft community. His passion is evident and it shows in the care and attention he gives to every project, which he keeps you fully informed of throughout as mentioned above. He truly knows his stuff, and I'm almost convinced he is some kind of wizard.

• 4 weeks later...

Can I ask what sort of money he charges?   I realise he caveats his own videos very heavily and says he won't give quotes before the work, but I need to have some idea of what I can expect to spend...
I've got a couple of guns I'd like him to fix, primarily my piston-eating F2000 but also maybe the Tippmann - does he do HPA?  Or if he could make my currently stock M14 a beast, that'd be cool.

I'm actually nervous of handing over the F2000, he will probably rip the absolute piss out of my shim on the COL, on the trigger, my attempt at shimming the gears, my choice of components, my first paint job on a gnu etc etc etc ad infinitum.   And then stick it in a video for everyone else to laugh at, in perpetuity.... I might not be able to live with the public shaming ;)

From my experience dealing with Luke a couple of years back, also for an M14 funnily enough, I contacted him, said what I was looking to achieve and what my budget was. He was great at keeping in contact, and the guy works some serious hours.

He will do what you want to achieve without pushing you to spend more, and let you know how much of your budget you have left before doing any further work. He films everything as well, not just for his channel, but to send to customers so they can see what's being done. 

He was superb, hugely knowledgeable, customer focused and, above all, has integrity. Drop him a line with what you want to do and spend, and he'll say yay or nay.

As it happens it looks like I'll have some free time on my hands, so I can spend some proper time meddling with all my guns, I'll see what's in the most need once once I've attempted another round of 'fixes' 😂, but I shall contact him for sure, thanks 👍

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters
2 hours ago, Dan Robinson said:

He is entertaining, but l wish the fecker would stop shitting on guns a week after I buy one LOL. 

Try finding a Galaxy MP5K after he recommended them - which was after he'd bought up all the UK stock. :angry:

2 hours ago, -Cowboy- said:

Next time you want to buy…

wait a week. 🤣

Nope I'm going to stop buying guns.... 

Actually, we know that is unlikely..... 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.