Cyma Mp5 Selector Probs

RonLancs

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, 

So I’ve tried uploading a video and it’s too big or some shiz... So when I change the selector from safe to semi it just skips semi and goes half way to auto. When I take it back to semi from auto it engages with semi. It’s been like this since I got it. I’ve had a tinker but nothing seems to have worked. It’s not a biggie but I’m sure someone on here has an idea? 

Cheers

Ron

• Supporters

Might not be the most help but if its the selector plate style i'm thinking off (using the gearbox hole that's the small body pin on an m4) then its an absolute bastard to get in the right position.

I'd love to tell you how to sort it but last time i worked on it i'm pretty sure it took about 100 attempts followed by immediately blanking the whole experience from memory.

2 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Might not be the most help but if its the selector plate style i'm thinking off (using the gearbox hole that's the small body pin on an m4) then its an absolute bastard to get in the right position.

I'd love to tell you how to sort it but last time i worked on it i'm pretty sure it took about 100 attempts followed by immediately blanking the whole experience from memory.

Hmmm, I've got new o ring and nozzle coming so when I open it up I can send some images. Would appreciate your input. 

Bonus Quest:

Oh, just another quickie. If I got one of them there speed triggers / blade thingy triggers.. Now  I'm only assuming and I know the Airsoft gods will thwart me but I'd assume that it'd fit into the v2 gearbox within the CYMA MP5? 

• Supporters

Iirc isnt the mp5 trigger extended compared to standard m4? If its the same pattern i'm thinking of it wont fit.

Thing is the mp5 i was working on was a horrific mish mash but pretty sure the shell was cyma

1 minute ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Iirc isnt the mp5 trigger extended compared to standard m4? If its the same pattern i'm thinking of it wont fit.

Thing is the mp5 i was working on was a horrific mish mash but pretty sure the shell was cyma

Yea it does seem bigger... Only one way to find out! 

Sorted the selector. However upon fitting a SHS M4 air nozzle the FPS goes 118 - 290 after I flick it onto auto back to semi. I’m guessing it’s just a gnats pube too short. Aside from modifying another air nozzle to fit are there any other options barring the original nozzle? 

13 minutes ago, RonLancs said:

Sorted the selector. However upon fitting a SHS M4 air nozzle the FPS goes 118 - 290 after I flick it onto auto back to semi. I’m guessing it’s just a gnats pube too short. Aside from modifying another air nozzle to fit are there any other options barring the original nozzle? 

Ignore, I’ve found the thread. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.