Kwa Recoil Ak74 Experiences

HuttArmouries

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Having seen inside one of their m4's i cant say i'd buy a kwa gun myself

Because they managed to employ the only person outside of tm who saw an airsoft gun and thought "cool toy bruh, needs more proprietary parts and springs and shit"

I used the first one that came into the UK, and later bought one.

The recoil is different to the RM4's as it's felt on the top rail, not into the buffer tube. On an 11.1v Li-Po they are insane and bring a real grin.

I would recommend replacing the hop rubber, the KWA ones are for US fields - not UK ones.

Also, ensure that it has a UK compliant spring in - most directly imported guns from the US - via the wholesalers will be over UK power limits.

For the full run down, pop over to the KWA ERG user group on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/778600538840596

13179405_10154279411048489_4922548237188680292_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Venomous said:

The recoil is different to the RM4's as it's felt on the top rail, not into the buffer tube. On an 11.1v Li-Po they are insane and bring a real grin.

I would recommend replacing the hop rubber, the KWA ones are for US fields - not UK ones.

Also, ensure that it has a UK compliant spring in - most directly imported guns from the US - via the wholesalers will be over UK power limits.

For the full run down, pop over to the KWA ERG user group on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/778600538840596

Do you run regular ak mags or the actual kwa ones with the bolt stop tab? Thats the main issue im running into so far. Finding those mags. 

1 minute ago, Venomous said:

The one in the pic was a regular AK mag, had no issues with those. The normal AKR-74 mags should be available. Bespoke Airsoft currently has stock.

As far as I can see though only the 30/60 mags have the bolt stop. Bespoke has the 120s in stock

These are 30-60s with the bolt stop lug on the right side

9299_%5BKWA%5D_AK74_AKRERG_AEG_Magazine%

These are 120s like bespoke has and they dont seem to have it
KWAAK120C3PKMAG-BLK-2.jpg?v-cache=157320

6 hours ago, Venomous said:

13179405_10154279411048489_4922548237188680292_n.jpg

Ok, who let him out ? 🤣

Further to the above, it's one of my fave AK's.

Well built ( possibly a tad over-engineered) accurate and a pleasure to use.

The recoil on the KWA  mimics that of a real AK due to the recoil mech being under the top cover rather than in the stock tube.

So, instead of recoiling into the shoulder, it recoils upwards.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.