Taiwan Gun Order Problem

Enid_Puceflange

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi folks, I’m trying to place an order with TG

When going to the checkout I keep getting “complete your delivery form” message 

I have tried everything to make it work, checked postcode format , even tried different addresses, but nothing is allowing me to complete . I have ordered from them before with no hassle

any suggestions please?

cheers

3 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Hi folks, I’m trying to place an order with TG

When going to the checkout I keep getting “complete your delivery form” message 

I have tried everything to make it work, checked postcode format , even tried different addresses, but nothing is allowing me to complete . I have ordered from them before with no hassle

any suggestions please?

cheers

Literally the thread below this one.

🙂

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mariazoe594 said:

Hi I Also Facing same issue when add some products into Cart. Maybe its under maintenance mode.

I don’t think they have started up

orders to the UK again yet. I have had the same when trying I place an order (over £135) 

• 2 months later...

I know this thread is a bit old but just an update. I was recommended Taiwangun so gave them a try to get great prices on a couple of basic Cyma AK’s.

they are now stuck exactly as I see these previous peoples orders are. UPS are totally useless I’ve waited over half an hour on hold to speak to someone but nothing. I can’t email them as they won’t confirm my email address so I can’t get the link to authenticate my account.

i have email Taiwangun so am hopping they will help but if they don’t, I’m  not sure I will ever see my parcel. It’s been stuck in uk customs for two weeks!

forms filled in and duty paid but no luck!

43 minutes ago, Timbo1000 said:

I know this thread is a bit old but just an update. I was recommended Taiwangun so gave them a try to get great prices on a couple of basic Cyma AK’s.

they are now stuck exactly as I see these previous peoples orders are. UPS are totally useless I’ve waited over half an hour on hold to speak to someone but nothing. I can’t email them as they won’t confirm my email address so I can’t get the link to authenticate my account.

i have email Taiwangun so am hopping they will help but if they don’t, I’m  not sure I will ever see my parcel. It’s been stuck in uk customs for two weeks!

forms filled in and duty paid but no luck!

I waited 6 weeks. Have a look at the other thread. Things are moving as TG have been intervening.

My parcel has apparently now cleared customs and is back saying “holding in warehouse”. Taiwangun responded to my email confirming which order number was the issue. No further information but hopefully they have given the customs what they needed.

The order will be 4 weeks by the weekend so if I’m lucky quicker than your 6 week wait!

fingures crossed!😀

48 minutes ago, Timbo1000 said:

My parcel has apparently now cleared customs and is back saying “holding in warehouse”. Taiwangun responded to my email confirming which order number was the issue. No further information but hopefully they have given the customs what they needed.

The order will be 4 weeks by the weekend so if I’m lucky quicker than your 6 week wait!

fingures crossed!😀

Dude, there is literally a thread over 20 pages long detailing everyones woes with UPS.  Don't create another

• Supporters
54 minutes ago, Timbo1000 said:

As far as I’m concerned this is regarding importing from Taiwangun and the process from that. 

So is the other thread!

• L3wisD locked this topic
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.