Buying From Gunfire.Pl in the New Year? Might Want to See This

Cannonfodder

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

This partly may point though. The media made it out that JC was going to let the terrorists in and allow the country to be opened up to all who wanted to come over like it was a gold rush free for all money grab of our resources. A quick fact check and a read of the manifesto would soon put all of that to rest. 

But the media turned the whole general election into a popularity contest between Boris who was shown as the saviour going to stop tens of billions a week being sent to Europe and take back control of our country with NO explanation as to how or where all this money was going vs JC who was this terrorist poster boy. 

For the record I didnt think JC would have made a strong  or good enough prime minister, but I will attempt to keep my personal views on politics out of here as debates around this stuff do tend to get personal I am just talking about how messed up it all is with the media and misinformation and people repeating others hateful rhetoric like its the baseline established fact when we all know what you read on facebook in mostly untrue.

I do believe for many it wasn’t that he was going to open up the country etc etc , it was the way he takes no responsibility for anything he’s done or said in the past or the present that’s turned so many people against him . His apparent love of a lot of terrorist groups is well documented no one can deny it , his blatant anti-Semitic behavior again well documented and he’s completely refuses to take ownership of any of it that’s what so many hated about him. Boris is a manipulative man who plays the buffoon and he knows exactly what he’s doing BUT he will accept when he’s f*cked up , he will try and squirm out of it , but he does also admit it .

dont hide your political views , just accept others will disagree and don’t lower your self to the level of so many these days who go straight to insults as a retort to a difference of opinion instead of debate . 

4 hours ago, GenuineGerman said:

Great point and great photo. One picture and we all say he is in bed with them however no context. Maybe Corbyn did support the IRA maybe he didn't quite honestly he can make his own views about what he does. Its like your missus seeing a photo of you standing next to another women, does it mean you are sleeping with her?

It probably was a red Herring to discredit him, thing is it worked for a lot of people. When Chamberlain met Hitler and shock his hand did that make him a nazi?

No sorry mate totally wrong there , Corbyn did support the IRA and even taking out the press embellishments it’s still very well documented . The big difference between the likes of the Kennedy’s or Trump supporting them and corbyn supporting them is the IRA wasn’t committing terrorist acts against America , They where against the uk and Corbyn was a member of parliament , THATS the big difference there .
As to Chamberlin and Hitler , again big difference Hitler was a first world national leader not some tinpot terrorist from some shithole 3rd world desert bowl or a terrorist who’s actively attacking the nation your supposed to be politically representing ?

26 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

No sorry mate totally wrong there , Corbyn did support the IRA and even taking out the press embellishments it’s still very well documented . The big difference between the likes of the Kennedy’s or Trump supporting them and corbyn supporting them is the IRA wasn’t committing terrorist acts against America , They where against the uk and Corbyn was a member of parliament , THATS the big difference there .
As to Chamberlin and Hitler , again big difference Hitler was a first world national leader not some tinpot terrorist from some shithole 3rd world desert bowl or a terrorist who’s actively attacking the nation your supposed to be politically representing ?

So Again I think you make great points and I’m not that knowledgeable about that period of British history to my discredit. The point I’m trying to make is you can’t judge a person by one picture their actions speak louder. I personally believe Corbyn was a informer to the Stasi and betrayed his country but there is no concrete evidence for that. Apologies for the massive tangent 

• Supporters

Well this thread has gone to shit x 10

so wtf...

the thing about the photo's that they are snapshots in time

to which others push the agenda that MUST indicate this...

Not getting into Corbyn/IRA stuff - people can make their own minds up

edit, soz but whilst on imgur I had this in my gallery which is still amusing....

qYNzQDQ.jpg

however it is bad enough when people use genuine snapshots in time

then push their own interpretation/narrative

Yet the Social Media / Fake-Book BS where people push completely faked pictures is even worse

A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is getting its pants/shoes on...

First Draft on Twitter: "UK: This image shared widely of Jimmy Savile by a  "Vote Conservative" van is actually a photoshopped VW advert  https://t.co/G1OebCw75v"

except it was an old fake photoshopped picture...

jimmy savile conservative t shirt | Is Jimmy Savile Conservative T Shirt  The Most Trending Thing Now? | #She Likes Fashion

original article...

https://www.realwire.com/releases/volkswagen-fixed-it-for-jim

and another example...

Another Jimmy Savile “Vote Conservative” Hoax Image Goes Viral |  Bartholomew's Notes

Then get into a row/discussion with people & they'll post pics of the sick nonse

with Tory PM's - ergh don't go there m8, or I'll respond with pics with:

Wilson, Callaghan, Blair, Brown etc...

& advise them to just don't go there as I can post far more damning political stuff than just a simply pic

(they usually get the message - but coz I pissed on their parade a little I get trolled on FB etc..

suffice to say due to complaints I was suspended during the run up to 2017 GE

& then they demanded photo verification etc... to continue using their service)

Meanwhile Trump has his Twitter account now locked until Biden takes over

(even though he called for them to peacefully go home)

Shelia Fogarty says SHOOT THEM & then a woman is shot & dies...

Ajay Jagota 🏃‍♂️ (@ajayjagota) | Twitter

the whole world has gone completely fucking nutz

4 minutes ago, Sitting Duck said:

Meanwhile Trump has his Twitter account now locked until Biden takes over

(even though he called for them to peacefully go home)

Shelia Fogarty says SHOOT THEM & then a woman is shot & dies...

Ajay Jagota 🏃‍♂️ (@ajayjagota) | Twitter

the whole world has gone completely fucking nutz

Well at least a portion of this post can be said to be 'Latest News'

👍😉

Regards 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.