New to airsoft, and UK

Zetex
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I have returned from the US after living there for 22yrs. I was born in the uk but moved over the pond when I was 18.

Loved every minute of it, especially when it comes to guns... I have always been into guns since. I was about 12.

I really like authenticity, in how they look and feel... That's very important. So when I came back to the uk I thought I would have a look at airsoft as I had heard the laws had change... Well what a shock basically I'm only allowed a 2 tone as I'm not a member of any club...

I will be shooting on my land which is 180 acres of rural / woodland. Brilliant... So I'm a plinker a heart...

Seems strange after firing some outrageous guns in the stage and at the age of 41 one I have to have a two tone...

Really like the forum been reading up alot and I'm going to look at a kwc m4 I think... Really like the look of those....

I even ordered one from redwolf in hong kong it had a coloured muzzle end but the rest was black metal in colour I emailed them to cancel it. No point it will be stopped at customs... I hope the will read th email before sending(:

Anyway really good place to be, loads of info

See ya around...

Z

Archived