Use of a Club?

Clive Thomason

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Being new on here, this may not be any big deal and may be thousands of similar places, but will list it anyway.

I have a night club in Wolverhampton city centre, bar and about 2000 sq ft of clear lounge space. Not used tuesday or wednesday from 12 lunchtime to midnight. I was thinking if any clubs or groups want to use it for free, for meetings or simple strategy planning, fire testing, indoor market for selling or exchange etc 

Being a licensed premises you do have to be 18 or over. 

Subject to latest C19 restrictions of course.

1 hour ago, Clive Thomason said:

Being new on here, this may not be any big deal and may be thousands of similar places, but will list it anyway.

I have a night club in Wolverhampton city centre, bar and about 2000 sq ft of clear lounge space. Not used tuesday or wednesday from 12 lunchtime to midnight. I was thinking if any clubs or groups want to use it for free, for meetings or simple strategy planning, fire testing, mini skirmish etc? 

Being a licensed premises you do have to be 18 or over. 

Subject to latest C19 restrictions of course.

Nice offer, someone’s bound to take you up.  Venues aren’t queuing up to give meeting space to teams.

You’re in the wrong part of the country for me, I’ve had team meetings in homes, pubs, offices, sites, and at a wedding.  The most significant discussions have taken place between two or three of us in a car journey and with me and a site owner in the McDonalds half way between us.

Be wary about allowing testing / firing range and certainly about a mini skirmish.  The most sensible people with the best intentions might not think ahead.  The best case is that all BBs don’t get swept up and they appear under tables and in corners, a bit worse and you find cracked mirrors at the bar on Friday afternoon before a busy weekend.

(When you have a good relationship with some guys there are ways of managing a clearable range, I would not recommend letting someone skirmish in a working business, but you could get to the point of letting

a small group have a couple of limited CQB sessions)

On another matter, if this was your club and she’s still working for you then say Hi to shot girl.

The presence of any red shield or unicorn sticker bombing elsewhere in the Wolverhampton area is purely coincidental and nothing to do with any of my teams, but sticker bombing of ‘shot girl’ and ‘guy falling asleep’ are entirely down to me 

68B3E9FA-806C-4FF3-B167-34EE82DDE9AF.jpeg

3366EE15-8589-4AD7-8911-46DE5EF26F38.jpeg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.