New Family of Players From Braintree Area

Panama

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I thought it was about time that I formally said hello to everyone after lurking on here for 5 or 6 months - Hi πŸ‘‹

Β 

My two sons, 22 & 23, and I, 53, got in to this wonderful sport around the middle of last year and absolutely love it. It's one of the very few sports that my youngest has been really enthusiastic about getting in to and playing, so really great for all 3 of us to do this together.

Β 

We have managed to get around several sites around Essex/Suffolk but looking forward to Covid being a thing of the past and getting out there, playing regularly and enjoying a few more sites and game types and hopefully bumping in to a few of you.

Β 

This is a really great, friendly forum so congrats to you all for making it like that.

Hi @Panama! πŸ‘‹

Welcome to the forum and stepping out of the shadows into the light! πŸ€ͺπŸ‘

Glad you all enjoy it and can’t wait either to get back into it when it’s safe, plus the rest of us all on here, who are eager to get back on the fields, for a good game! πŸ”«πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

πŸ’·GAMBLEπŸ’·

Hi fella

Welcome to the mad house.

All of your most intimate desires can be accommodated within these scared oops, sacred pages.

Seek and ye shall find!

(But just keep your eye on it in the first place.)

Myself,stepson(32)and grandson(21) all play and enjoy.

Have funΒ 

RegardsΒ 

πŸŽ…πŸŽ„

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum, how long before you are popping each other in the back of the leg πŸ˜†

On 02/01/2021 at 22:43, Brophy said:

Welcome to the forum, how long before you are popping each other in the back of the leg πŸ˜†

Oh its tempting at times, believe me ;-)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.