Se Tour End of Year Review (2020 - Year of the Covid)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

awesome post. Really got back into airsoft this year! Looking forward to checking these sites out...hopefully soon.

I still go to TWA as I like the grounds and Marshals (and its very local). Yes it's a bit rundown but they struggle to develop the site due to frequent arson. However I did chuckle at the "Spray n' Pray" award. For my first few years in airsoft I only ever when there and as such couldn't fathom how anyone would ever use a GBBR with 30 round mags in a skirmish. Most of the games are "How quickly can you push through the hail of BB's"

Really need to get to Dogtag soon.

Very helpful guide here, clearly a lot of work (and mileage) have gone into this and I must say having played at plantation it’s clearly accurate too.

Ill definitely be paying a visit to several sites in the new year off the back of this and possibly avoiding some too! 

Many thanks for putting all the effort in! 

On 20/12/2020 at 16:17, Asomodai said:

I am also hopefully making a return to the South West to clean up some of the sites I missed near Bristol such as Black Ops Cribbs and HMP Gloucester. We are running out of sites in the SE to visit... 

i really want to go back to HMP Gloucester, it was the first airsoft site I ever played back in February of this year, my brother having finally twisted my arm to giving airsoft a try....   and I was immediately hooked, lol  (this time though i will make sure to have a torch on my gun...  plenty of dark areas inside the prison as I recall)

and if you move a bit further north, I can highly recommend giving RIFT a try, especially their redcon 2 site in Abingdon.

The day you posted this should have been my first day at Red1 but tier 4 blows. It will be my first site visited in 2021

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.