Teaming up

Audio

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Apologies if this isn't exactly the place to put this, but maybe the help section is appropriate (as I kinda need it).

Returning player - and over 50 (did I say that out loud) but I can still move!  I'm looking to either join a team or team up with others in my locale for a few games. I don't take the sport ultra seriously (it's a hobby and a great bit of escapism, so I'm not looking for someone to bark orders at me or check if I've got the right ammo levels or mags) so any advice, pointing me in the right direction??

I'm based close to Southampton and used to play a lot at Combat South and Ground Zero.

Thanks in advance!

2 minutes ago, Audio said:

Apologies if this isn't exactly the place to put this, but maybe the help section is appropriate (as I kinda need it).

Returning player - and over 50 (did I say that out loud) but I can still move!  I'm looking to either join a team or team up with others in my locale for a few games. I don't take the sport ultra seriously (it's a hobby and a great bit of escapism, so I'm not looking for someone to bark orders at me or check if I've got the right ammo levels or mags) so any advice, pointing me in the right direction??

I'm based close to Southampton and used to play a lot at Combat South and Ground Zero.

Thanks in advance!

Hi again 🙂

Have a look on ucap website.

I'm a member and we have the portsdown hill tunnel complex for cqb,Kingston Victorian prison portsmouth,green ops woodland near liphook and dorchester prison among others.

Good club and good bunch.

I'm 66 and love it. 

I dont get at all serious just like to turn up have a natter and if there is time, shoot some ornery fuckers! Lol 😉

Regards 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.