Taiwangun Shipping Disruption (Brexit Related Content)

Speedbird_666
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

5 hours ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

Well this is not the development I was hoping for. I was (evidently naively) hoping that we may see some resumption of stable delivery service from those involved with shipping from Taiwan Gun (is Gunfire in the same boat?) by now but evidently this isn't the case.

Unfortunately I can see this getting worse once the "transition" measures that are still in place are no longer in effect.

Hopefully you guys can get your orders sorted, it's beyond a joke that UPS' level of professionalism is akin to a newspaper delivery boy who decides to dump their papers due to it being wet and chilly.

It seems that those who made orders from the end of 2020 till the second half of April have been having serious issues. Check a couple of posts back on this thread's page and you'll see that I got my order in 9 days.

I'm not sure if I was insanely lucky or if things are back to normal for new orders going forward. My friend placed an order on TG a week after I did, I will update the thread on his experience, hopefully it mirrors mine, somewhat confirming things are back to 'normal' 

Edited by GoopGoop

36 minutes ago, GoopGoop said:

It seems that those who made orders from the end of 2020 till the second half of April have been having serious issues. Check a couple of posts back on this thread's page and you'll see that I got my order in 9 days.

I'm not sure if I was insanely lucky or if things are back to normal for new orders going forward. My friend placed an order on TG a week after I did, I will update the thread on his experience, hopefully it mirrors mine, somewhat confirming things are back to 'normal' 

I'm of the opinion that UPS is doing fine with any new orders made in the last couple of months, but can't seem to work out which end of a bottle to drink from with anything "outside of the box". So something that was bought and paid for pre-brexit being sent back after an RMA, is too much for them to process. I could be very wrong, but so far, everything points to miscommunication steming from UPS to everyone involved.

It doesn't even seem like they can communicate with their branches around the world. Not had any confirmation that they've actually heard from their Polish branch, other then than they're waiting to hear back.

Oh well, I have the time to wait, no matter how grating it is.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, GoopGoop said:

We ordered some stuff for a customer at work about a month ago, was shipped from Europe and delivered by UPS within 2 weeks.

Well the plot doth thicken!

I've been doing my daily email and Facebook bombardment to get my import fee's back from UPS since receiving a full refund from TG.

Today I got an email from UPS stating that my package has just been released from "government holding" and will be with me soon!

So looks like I may be getting free stuff!

Probably won't but I shall see.

The reek of bovine effluence is getting stronger! Though who's cause of it, I don't know.

Latest update this morning is that TG are saying they've sent the documents to UPS, UPS is saying they've received nothing... So here's me in the middle telling thme to talk to each other.

My money is on UPS being the supplier of the reek.

What about all of you?

IMG_20210521_101110.thumb.jpg.8f6b1eeaa9c896a864fb7928771ba45a.jpg

Just picked this up from my lovely neighbours!!

So after a full refund from TG, it seems that UPS finally managed to pull their finger out and delivered it!

I'm not put off entirely by the whole fuck about, I have however wasted a lot of my time chasing it up!

9 minutes ago, leadly said:

IMG_20210521_101110.thumb.jpg.8f6b1eeaa9c896a864fb7928771ba45a.jpg

Just picked this up from my lovely neighbours!!

So after a full refund from TG, it seems that UPS finally managed to pull their finger out and delivered it!

I'm not put off entirely by the whole fuck about, I have however wasted a lot of my time chasing it up!

Well done mate. My latest update is that it's cleared customs, and is either arriving back with the sender or to me on 25th Feb 2021. Yep, it's going back in time .Unfuckingbelievable. I don't know what else to say 🤷.

On 21/05/2021 at 11:43, Laserhawk said:

Well done mate. My latest update is that it's cleared customs, and is either arriving back with the sender or to me on 25th Feb 2021. Yep, it's going back in time .Unfuckingbelievable. I don't know what else to say 🤷.

Mines been held up saying it's still waiting on info. Nothing back from either TG or UPS regarding it since last week.

It did change to actually being delivered, but I don't believe them as it's supposed to arrive at the end of last month again.

So tempted to ask for a refund of both the P90 and for the cost of sending it to them. I could buy a slightly cheaper p90 and an MP5 and be just over the minimum spend limit too.

Have spent the last four days trying to get a sensible answer from UPS via email and Twitter. Both are terrible responses. Cutting a long story short, neither of them actually help or answer any questions; they simply repeat what is said on the tracking information. 

Managed to give them a call and spoke to several departments. Eventually got through to brokerage who stated that the only reason my package has been held for almost four months is because TG didn't submit the correct paperwork; an original invoice depicting VAT and delivery charges.  One. Simple. Document. They said they would call TG and request the paperwork. Great, I thought, we're finally getting somewhere.

I had a copy of the invoice that was sent to me from TG and forwarded that to UPS brokerage. Have had no reply.  Emailed TG asking them to submit the document needed. No reply. 

Latest update: Parcel is still going back to TG. Emailed TG again, this time they replied saying sorry and they will give me a refund by the end of the day. I asked them to just submit the requested document. Have heard nothing since. Not even a motion to actually process a refund. This was on Monday morning. 

I'm not gonna win this one 😩.

It seems so senseless that after all this time, I feel no one will actually do anything to help. UPS are a shower of shit, and TG just can't be bothered. It can be sorted with just a simple document. Sorry guys but after four months of trying, I just wanna give up. I'm glad that most of you have got your new rifs, but as for me, I'm really, really fucked off.

Edit: Sorry for the rant, just needed to vent. 

Edited by Laserhawk

3 minutes ago, Laserhawk said:

Have spent the last four days trying to get a sensible answer from UPS via email and Twitter. Both are terrible responses. Cutting a long story short, neither of them actually help or answer any questions; they simply repeat what is said on the tracking information. 

Managed to give them a call and spoke to several departments. Eventually got through to brokerage who stated that the only reason my package has been held for almost four months is because TG didn't submit the correct paperwork; an original invoice depicting VAT and delivery charges.  One. Simple. Document. They said they would call TG and request the paperwork. Great, I thought, we're finally getting somewhere.

I had a copy of the invoice that was sent to me from TG and forwarded that to UPS brokerage. Have had no reply.  Emailed TG asking them to submit the document needed. No reply. 

Latest update: Parcel is still going back to TG. Emailed TG again, this time they replied saying sorry and they will give me a refund. I asked them to just submit the requested document. Have heard nothing since. Not even a motion to actually process a refund. This was on Monday morning. 

I'm not gonna win this one 😩.

It seems so senseless that after all this time, I feel no one will actually do anything to help. UPS are a shower of shit, and TG just can't be bothered. It can be sorted with just a simple document. Sorry guys but after four months of trying, I just wanna give up. I'm glad that most of you have got your new rifs, but as for me, I'm really, really fucked off.

It's like the blind leading the blind, except in this case, they can both see, but choose not to, but won't tell each other they can't see and are having pissing contest with each other to be the most blind of them. So they're too busy trying to outblind each other, so can't help anyone else.

Well you get the picture. It really does not look like you're going to win this one at all dude. Might help to call TG up directly? Maybe see how far up the chain of command you can get. Ruffle some feathers.

Just noticed that they're active on the trustpilot website. https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.taiwangun.com  I will be leaving a review on that for sure.

I have now given up on my order. 

UPS claim I refused the order, it's sat in a warehouse in Coventry for some reason. They asked me to ask Gunfire to start an investigation. I said that Gunfire started an investigation back in April. UPS claim Gunfire never started a claim. GF havent responded to my last 2 emails regarding an investigation. 

I have emailed Gunfire for a refund, if I don't receive it in the next couple of days, I will initiate a PP refund. 

TG has got back to me after being left a less then stellar review on trust pilot. They're saying that UPS is the cause of the issue here as they've been sent multiple copies of the invoice in different languages, but can't seem to get their act together.

I've tried contacting UPS, including sending them a copy of the invoice from my side, but not heard back in almost a week. A bit more communication from both sides would be nice. Saves us some stress and them some aggro.

Well oil me up and call me Slippy the Slappy Seal. Had a response from UPS on trustpilot to contact them with more info. Shortly after, had an update to my tracking to say it'll be here on the 1st of June. Still hasn't moved from Warsaw in like a month though.

Have contacted UPS with the details they want and asking them if the new update is to be believed. Now it's time to wait and see what they say and if it'll really be here next week.

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, Little oz2 said:

Looks like TG have suspended deliveries to the UK again.

FB_IMG_1622055593847.jpg

I bet it's cos @leadly has done em up like a kipper, they're worried we'll all get something for nothing (eventually) 😜

12 minutes ago, Little oz2 said:

Looks like TG have suspended deliveries to the UK again.

FB_IMG_1622055593847.jpg

This is like both a good thing and a bad thing. Means they're taking this seriously, but they're going to lose a fair bit of income until it's been resolved.

Also tells me that this is totally UPS's fault. They're dropping the ball hard on this one.

3 minutes ago, Little oz2 said:

Yeah, will just have to wait longer to order from TG haha, the same RIF I was looking at is £90 more expensive at patrolbase!

Yeah, kind of disgusting the price hike :/. The same one I'm waiting on is £60 more then I paid, though almost £90 more then the current price on TG.

That's almost 100% markup.... On retail prices, It's probs over 100% on wholesale.

Still way cheaper to buy it from TG, pay duty and taxes on it, then buying local. "Support British businesses" is all well and good if they can do a comparable price. I'd deff buy local if the price diff were in the £30 range, maybe a bit more depending on the RIF.

2 minutes ago, Little oz2 said:

Yeah is crazy! The only two places that have the RIF I'm looking at (the cm.098b) is TG and PB who get it from TG anyway! Haha

Thats because it's a collab gun between TG and Cyma, so no chance of getting anywhere else unless it's second hand :/.

2 minutes ago, Rigal said:

Thats because it's a collab gun between TG and Cyma, so no chance of getting anywhere else unless it's second hand :/.

Yeah, I'm happy to wait though, looks like a really decent gun for the price!

3 minutes ago, Little oz2 said:

Yeah, I'm happy to wait though, looks like a really decent gun for the price!

Sure does! Lets hope TG can find a better delivery service fast. Might be an idea to suggest they invest in a couple of trucks/vans and do their own delivery service to the UK.

16 minutes ago, Rigal said:

Sure does! Lets hope TG can find a better delivery service fast. Might be an idea to suggest they invest in a couple of trucks/vans and do their own delivery service to the UK.

Yeah hope so! They are such a great company, just being let down by UPS!

Wow, my parcel has made it all the way from Warsaw Poland, to Stanford Le Hope! And they've updated the delivery from the 31st to tomorrow! Partialy during when I'm out getting my Vax shot :/. Here's hoping they get here when I'm back from that.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.