Taiwangun Shipping Disruption (Brexit Related Content)

Speedbird_666
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've emailed TG explaining the UPS have said my package is lost and have started a claim through UPS, uploading my invoice etc. Hopefully should see something come of it soon.

Also had notification that my Novritch order is in motion and they have fortunely used DHL, so hopegully that turns up a bit quicker.....or just turns up at all would be nice actually!

4 minutes ago, leadly said:

I've emailed TG explaining the UPS have said my package is lost and have started a claim through UPS, uploading my invoice etc. Hopefully should see something come of it soon.

Also had notification that my Novritch order is in motion and they have fortunely used DHL, so hopegully that turns up a bit quicker.....or just turns up at all would be nice actually!

That's a stroke of luck. Most people are getting an error now when they try to claim for a lost parcel. The only ones that can raise a claim now are the sender's. Apparently they have had to change it because of the number of claims.

I asked TG to raise a claim a few days ago. I got a call on Saturday asking for more info and details of what happened. Number was genuine and he didn't ask anything specific so I think it was a legitimate call. I'll see next week if it leads to anything I guess.

I've had a reply from TG saying they filed the claim and that I will either receive the parcel or a full refund. I feel a bit better about that. Thought it was going to be a long process to get a refund.

Well this is positive!

It's on the move, aparrently.

Edited by leadly

13 hours ago, leadly said:

Well this is positive!

Screenshot_20210412-201936.thumb.jpg.9d67e73e89c501b6330dfed51319644d.jpg

Mine did exactly the same. It seems my parcel is no longer linked to my account. Have emailed UPS customer service. No reply as yet.

Screenshot_20210413-094132~2.png

On 11/04/2021 at 16:23, LlamaTheMighty said:

Honestly though, your asking for trouble if you do. I'd wait until they have a different courier sorted, which I believe they are doing.

Really?! I do hope so. Did they tell you that?

9 hours ago, solitaire360 said:

Really?! I do hope so. Did they tell you that?

One of the replies I received from TG saying that they were suing UPS. Now, what that means is anyone's guess. 

Someone else I was speaking to about this received a similar reply saying they would start shipping to the UK when they had arranged alternative shipping. Since then though they have put UK shipping back on but with UPS.

I've received an email from TG this morning, copied in on some back and forth emails between TG and UPS. UPS are trying to deliver but the contract details are incorrect. The details on the email aren't mine, completely wrong. My parcel is in the wrong part of the country. Given them the correct details and hopefully it'll get delivered at some point.

Screenshot_20210414-070729.png

• Supporters

For TG to mention or contemplate suing indicates ups have not filled their contractual obligations, BUT there's no way a massive firm like ups won't have loopholes in the small print indemnifying the from "delays beyond their control", hence why TG will have to back pedal & continue using them.

Sure they could have looked to another courier to take over their shipping needs, but that would have meant ups would expect all accounts to be settled, which could be a hell of a lot of money to find at short notice, given worldwide duties etc.

We can only hope they do move to another shipper as I would really like to use them again but not with UPS.

So this was a real surprise. Current the UPS tracking says my shipment is on hols (see below) yet out of the blue it has just been delivered this morning. I have mixed feelings of joy, anger and confusion. The package had been opened by border control but only for a quick look by all accounts. Everything is there. The RIF box is a bit squashed at either end thanks to UPS's handling but nothing is damaged.

UPS.thumb.jpg.b54fea9eb3514aadf82ecb769d628d38.jpg

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Dear Lewis,

Thank you for your email. I'm sorry to read that your parcel has not been delivered. Since the scheduled delivery date has passed, and there has been more than 72 hours since the last scan, a package investigation is needed to further research the status of the package.

Please use this link to report your missing parcel: *LINK*

If you prefer, you can report your missing parcel to your shipper, so they can initiate a missing parcel investigation for you.

Sincerely,

Edwin

UPS Customer Support

See the source image

3 hours ago, RebelScum said:

Double yay!

So who is left still waiting for a delivery?

Day 46. No sign of it :-(. Still in customs I think. 

4 hours ago, RebelScum said:

Double yay!

So who is left still waiting for a delivery?

Mine has been found......but is currently "Held in warehouse". I've harassed UPS on Facebook again and they've confirmed they have it and I just need to keep on checking the tracker.

15 hours ago, L3wisD said:

It's arrived!!! Out of the blue!

Covered in dust and looks like it's been kicked around a fair bit.

BUT hasn't been opened by border force, and everything is safe inside.

TmsbiZG.jpg

But still.. 50 days this took to arrive! 😳

so a totally unbiased review of the specna arms mk18 2.0 soon? :D

Edited by kasaran

1 hour ago, kasaran said:

so a totally unbiased review of the specna arms mk18 2.0 soon? :D

E05 Edge 2.0 actually :)

Going to stick a battery in it later and have some fancy photos taken

IMG_20210416_102843.jpg

2 hours ago, L3wisD said:

IMG_20210416_102843.jpg

Nice 👍

....but....

That box is the size of two gunz...? 😉

Edited by EDcase

On 15/04/2021 at 22:24, Asomodai said:

Day 46. No sign of it :-(. Still in customs I think. 

I ordered around the same time! Held in warehouse and customs have had it longer than 10 days for inspection. Guess the 'coof procedures' have slowed down stuff for everyone...

• Supporters
On 16/04/2021 at 11:04, EDcase said:

Nice 👍

....but....

That box is the size of two gunz...? 😉

Yeah @L3wisD what's the deal? Hmmm? I'd say that you could get 3 guns in that package. WHAT AREN'T YOU TELLING US?

WE WANT THE TRUTH DAMMIT!!!!

On 16/04/2021 at 10:27, L3wisD said:

IMG_20210416_102843.jpg

*Waits 50 days - just another M4* 

You guys 😂

It was my Specna 2021 Ambassador delivery, so it was chock full of this stuff

Except, with lots more energy drink, patches, calendars, catalogues etc etc 

Maybe I'll do a giveaway on here seeing as I can't really get out to give them away on site at the moment

IMG_20210416_171902_edit_53623607932442.jpg

And the gun looks like this now (to be fair just another M4 😂)

IMG_20210418_131518_edit_103928051041432-01.jpeg

• Supporters
28 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Maybe I'll do a giveaway on here seeing as I can't really get out to give them away on site at the moment

81c.jpg.5f3369f3fb093b89a0705fc4b6269366.jpg

Finally got a customs payment email. 62 quid on a 145 quid order... That's more like 43% of the value... Ridiculous. 

Lets hope I actually see the item in the next week. Coming up to 2 months next week. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.