Taiwangun Shipping Disruption (Brexit Related Content)

Speedbird_666
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

5 minutes ago, kasaran said:

thanks, no spring there, i guess thats why it was loose and jamming the stock.  seems to work ok without it at the moment though.  casualty from the spring chamge i guess?

maybe, when I finish work I'll send a pic of mine - tell me when you fully retract the stock does it come all the way out? 

Just now, RonLancs said:

maybe, when I finish work I'll send a pic of mine - tell me when you fully retract the stock does it come all the way out? 

if i hold the lever, yes

Just now, kasaran said:

if i hold the lever, yes

Yeaman, so that lil black thing stops that from happening. When I get a min tonight I'll dig me MP5 out n show you if you're bothered. 

4 minutes ago, RonLancs said:

Yeaman, so that lil black thing stops that from happening. When I get a min tonight I'll dig me MP5 out n show you if you're bothered. 

tbh, the stock feels solid, and only comes off if i hold the lever, i doubt i'll adjust it too often in game

im just glad it got delivered and sounds like it fired well.  chrono sheet is a solid 345fps too

thanks for letting me know what it was though.  it looks a little like an antireversal latch (in my inexperienced mind for teching) so was a little confused.

the grach came with one leaky mag from the bottom valve.  the two spares seem to hold (they both came with enough pressure to just about cycle once) but i have run out of gas, so i cannot check further.  slide feels very stiff though, may need some fettling

Edited by kasaran

4 hours ago, kasaran said:

tbh, the stock feels solid, and only comes off if i hold the lever, i doubt i'll adjust it too often in game

im just glad it got delivered and sounds like it fired well.  chrono sheet is a solid 345fps too

thanks for letting me know what it was though.  it looks a little like an antireversal latch (in my inexperienced mind for teching) so was a little confused.

the grach came with one leaky mag from the bottom valve.  the two spares seem to hold (they both came with enough pressure to just about cycle once) but i have run out of gas, so i cannot check further.  slide feels very stiff though, may need some fettling

Parenting completed.

So, as discussed:

If you don’t have that piece I’m sure you could easily fashion one.

if the anti reversal latch looking thingy falls out when you retract the stock then that silver clip thingy is in the wrong way just keep changing it’s position until it doesn’t fall out.

50709D38-E601-4CE2-8E8A-8D329ADEC08B.jpeg

5A4F4624-5946-4497-9340-9BB390A13CD6.jpeg

7781CA3F-1866-4F40-B108-83495314C039.jpeg

7ADF7DD7-0F6E-4CB1-BDA8-2937603A25E6.jpeg

F56F7FC3-0EBA-4573-ABA9-9F41FF9193D9.jpeg

Edited by RonLancs

Well this really shows UPS up. While I am nearly at the 2 month mark for my second UPS shipment I ordered some Mask cases from the US at the weekend. They were shipped by FedEx on Monday and have arrived this morning, 3 days later. So 2 months vs 3 days!!!!!

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I've emailed the Trustpilot email address this morning:

Morning,

I'm sending this email as requested from a response to my Trustpilot review.

I've no idea what is going on, but after my review, the parcel went into "It's on it's way", but with no delivery date.
And then on Tuesday night, it changed to "In Transit" with a delivery date of Wednesday the 7th, between 8:30am and 11:00am.
It didn't arrive, and the tracking this morning still shows the delivery estimate being yesterday between 8:30 and 11:00am.

But I've just noticed it hasn't been scanned out of Stanford Le Hope, so how it was ever going to get delivered to a Reading post code is beyond me.
Please let me know when or if I'll ever see my parcel, as it has been 43 days since the parcel left the shipper.
Meanwhile I've had DHL, TNT and FedEx delivering parcels from Germany to here within 3 days of being sent - I cannot fathom what is causing the delays with UPS as bad as they are.
Regards,

Lewis

2 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

I've emailed the Trustpilot email address this morning:

Morning,

I'm sending this email as requested from a response to my Trustpilot review.

I've no idea what is going on, but after my review, the parcel went into "It's on it's way", but with no delivery date.
And then on Tuesday night, it changed to "In Transit" with a delivery date of Wednesday the 7th, between 8:30am and 11:00am.
It didn't arrive, and the tracking this morning still shows the delivery estimate being yesterday between 8:30 and 11:00am.

But I've just noticed it hasn't been scanned out of Stanford Le Hope, so how it was ever going to get delivered to a Reading post code is beyond me.
Please let me know when or if I'll ever see my parcel, as it has been 43 days since the parcel left the shipper.
Meanwhile I've had DHL, TNT and FedEx delivering parcels from Germany to here within 3 days of being sent - I cannot fathom what is causing the delays with UPS as bad as they are.
Regards,

Lewis

Good luck. I also responded to that email and although they initially responded it ended up going nowhere with the same level of capability as their customer service on the phone. I This it is only really there to make it look like they care in the Trustpilot reviews.

1 hour ago, Piman said:

Good luck. I also responded to that email and although they initially responded it ended up going nowhere with the same level of capability as their customer service on the phone. I This it is only really there to make it look like they care in the Trustpilot reviews.

I didn't even get a reply from that.

Mines been in the wild for 57 days now. TG don't respond to emails any more and UPS haven't replied to my last three messages. The last message I sent (this morning) hasn't been delivered. I think UPS have blocked me. 😂

Raised a PayPal dispute a while ago and escalated it to a claim on the last day before it auto closes. I've kept TG in the loop, told them I would have to raise a dispute then a claim, regularly emailed and referred to the claim to try to get some action. The case closes on the 10th and they haven't replied to that either.

I'm guessing I'll just get a refund and occasionally see "held in warehouse" until the number just stops being tracked. :(

odd thing though. I've already got the refund from UPS. When UPS were contacted about the claim, they did reply. I can't see the reply but whatever they said, I got a full refund very fast. Getting the UPS refund is one of the reasons I think I'll never see mine. Better than being out of pocket though I guess 

1 hour ago, L3wisD said:

Current Situation (No reply to my email yet either)

image.png.34a7dfa0de707dbad94921c00051a082.png

Don't know whether to laugh or cry 😆

ups are an american company? so maybe its in the american date format.   soooo 4th of july?

They've told me mines lost after I confronted them on Facebook.

Edited by leadly

Well I have just got a 'Notice of detention for Imported Goods' from the Border Force today. I had thought that my UKARA had been renewed and will have to check this, then I have to write to them with the proof.

Of course none of this would have been an issue if UPS had done their job properly and delivered in a reasonable time.

Edited by Piman
spelling

1 hour ago, Piman said:

Well I have just got a 'Notice of detention for Imported Goods' from the Border Force today. I had thought that my UKARA had been renewed and will have to check this then I have to right to them with the proof.

Of course none of this would have been an issue if UPS had done their job properly and delivered in a reasonable time.

Ahh crap. Hopefully you can get that sorted out. Will your local site renew your UKARA for you?

2 hours ago, Piman said:

Well I have just got a 'Notice of detention for Imported Goods' from the Border Force today. I had thought that my UKARA had been renewed and will have to check this, then I have to write to them with the proof.

Oh god do you have any recourse? 

4 hours ago, Piman said:

i dont know if it would help, but i have this bookmarked as a fall back ukara fill in? assuming that is the issue?

https://www.onlyairsoft.com/product/country-cover-club-re-enactment-membership-insurance/

though buying ukara kinda removes the idea behind it in my opinion?  personally i wonder if its something up with the paperwork? as long as your ukara was valid at time of purchase it should be fine i'd hope

Well I have just double checked with the shop this morning and my UKARA is fully active. So after all the chasing by UPS to fill out the paperwork they have obviously failed to process this properly and now I will have to do their job and clear this with the boarder force myself. I don't know how much more incompetent UPS can get.

Update:

If only UPS were as responsive as UK boarder force. I sent the details as requested to them via email this morning and within 4 minutes I got a reply confirming my UKARA was OK and they would release the parcel. What a relief

40 minutes ago, Piman said:

Update:

If only UPS were as responsive as UK boarder force. I sent the details as requested to them via email this morning and within 4 minutes I got a reply confirming my UKARA was OK and they would release the parcel. What a relief

Amazing isn't it? When we get the chance to go around UPS, it all suddenly clicks into place.

Bit it's not UPSs fault. It's Covid, Brexit, customs, TaiwanGun etc... 

7 hours ago, Piman said:

Update:

Genuinely pleased for you.  Hope you get the parcel soon.

So what's the status on new orders with them currently?
Are new orders for UK customers on hold still?

I see lots of people having delays, but I've tried filling in an order out of curiosity and I'm not even getting the option to put one through; it gives me "Your shopping cart contains the following errors:
Choose delivery method"

But there's no option to choose anything.

33 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Strange. I get no option at all unless I choose a different country. 🤔 

Are you hitting the minimum order quantity? There's a minimum spend of £140 to ship to the UK.

Honestly though, your asking for trouble if you do. I'd wait until they have a different courier sorted, which I believe they are doing.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.