Tracer Units for Gbbr's

ahmetzia

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello, 

I am a new member of Gas Blowback Rifle owners, but I am a huge fan of tracer units.  I have Tokyo Marui MTR 16 GBB Rifle. I had a tracer unit for my previous AEG .But ı am not sure that ı can use tracer units with my gbb rifle. It goes to much green gas through the barrel. Will it damage the tracer unit due to gas and recoil when the BBs travel to the silencer? If not any  suggestion for my TM MTR16 as a tracer unit? I prefer good looking and long tracer unit.

Thanks for your help

Ahmet :) 

Those spitfires are awesome for GBBR's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXIztAo38zw

@ahmetzia Yes, that should work.  It has the small tracer at the back with a shell extension.

With long attachments you have to be sure its all well aligned otherwise it don't shoot so good 😉

• 1 month later...

I have a Acetech Predator...been running it almost 3 years now, solid as still nice & bright and being Quick detach too.  Winner!

If I had a GBBR, I would defo get a Spitfire tracer.. :)

20200228_110842.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.