Gg Gpm92

Luke8449

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all!

Hoping you can help with a quick appraisal, I put this up for sale yesterday but got a feeling I might be asking too much!

it’s virtually brand new, I shot it once out in the garden but have decided I’d rather a TM MK23, so is in brand new condition

thanks all! 

FE8F5E39-B6FB-40FD-9B39-AC78E2C63BAE.jpeg

760C3D42-3C5A-482D-955C-92397D61052D.jpeg

06B8FEC1-70FB-43E2-970D-0E932395AF2D.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Luke8449 said:

Hello all!

Hoping you can help with a quick appraisal, I put this up for sale yesterday but got a feeling I might be asking too much!

it’s virtually brand new, I shot it once out in the garden but have decided I’d rather a TM MK23, so is in brand new condition

thanks all! 

FE8F5E39-B6FB-40FD-9B39-AC78E2C63BAE.jpeg

760C3D42-3C5A-482D-955C-92397D61052D.jpeg

06B8FEC1-70FB-43E2-970D-0E932395AF2D.jpeg

That will be a good selling point. 'Only fired once in garden'

👍

8 minutes ago, Shamal said:

That will be a good selling point. 'Only fired once in garden'

👍

I think it may have come off in the wrong way haha. Not, i only fired this once and thought it was rubbish so trying to get rid.

More, I’ve only fired this once so it’s in great condition 

I should of probably mentioned that! 

7 minutes ago, Luke8449 said:

I think it may have come off in the wrong way haha. Not, i only fired this once and thought it was rubbish so trying to get rid.

More, I’ve only fired this once so it’s in great condition 

I should of probably mentioned that! 

I have seen the same opening gambit in so many ads and I really do think why the heck did you buy it if you hated it that much that you want rid as soon as you fired it once in garden.if I buy pistol/rifle from shop I like to try it first.if I buy online or from ads I primarily buy it for looks and reviews.

However you look at it,  it's still second hand and as such you are gonna loose money straight away which is bad news for you and you hard earned cash.

Just my thoughts really and I do hope you sell for best poss price 👍🙂

Regards 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.