Whats on your 'to buy list'?

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

im selling an AK47 CYMA

i'll PM you the details

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks but sadly I'm not going for AKs

should have said, any 5.56 rifle or maybe some other modern ones

• Supporters

Nick, my advice, stretch to £230ish and get a G&P M4 Carbine, those are decent enough.

I know someone selling a custom CA M4 for £170, I was going to have it, but only cause he's throwing in an elcan, if you want the M4 we can work out something, it's going for way less than it's worth.

Nick, my advice, stretch to £230ish and get a G&P M4 Carbine, those are decent enough.

I know someone selling a custom CA M4 for £170, I was going to have it, but only cause he's throwing in an elcan, if you want the M4 we can work out something, it's going for way less than it's worth.

could you link me to it, thanks

Also want a pistol but no idea what to get :blink:

What do you like the look of? Anything in a videogame/film/TV you like the look of?

Do you want to customise it, or just have OOB fun?

Is it going to be an 'emergency' weapon, or something you intend to use a lot almost as if it's a primary? (inwhich case I'm informed TM MK23s are good)

That's what I did. Had a vague idea of what I was after (a SIG) then saw a beauty on Chuck, so got one.

What I'm after:

A new lower receiver for my ICS LSW, as mine is buggered. Don't care if it's an L85 or L86 chassis, I just need a new one :rolleyes:

Magazines for both my LSW and SIG

Well I need more black stuff... as in single hole balaclava, gloves, trousers, MP5 mag pouch (drop leg). large goggles, lots of patches, lower M4 receiver in metal (snapped mine a bit), flash hider (someone else snapped mine a lot) and MP5/M4 mags, mid caps of course :)

Not to mention silencer, decent 4 x 20 scope for my M4. Someone to look at my hop up unit so it works, PEQ or some other way to hold a decent size batt on my M4, a fast charger (17 hours to charge a batt!), oh and spare you know whats to sew on after the wife rips mine off if I mention airsoft one more time, hehe...

• Supporters
ill do my next pay check breakdown

'urgent'

0.2g bb's

0.36g bb's

green gas

p226 serpa

hoot loadout;

2x canteens/covers

body armour

'old school' weapon light

mk18 mod1 project;

gearbox/motor

moe pistol grip

dd mk18 ris

buis

'wish list'

various l96 upgrades

more p/emags

and the thing i want most, people to buy the kit im going to put up for sale in next few days :P

Getting there :) still got some wages left aswell :P

post the Hoot loadout asap buddy, I want to see what it looks like as i'm think of going BHD myself

• Supporters

Well I've only bought them, should think it'll be the end of next week before I actually have everything complete, there's only one 'major' thing missing and that's an m1911, and my gbb is broke :( so I may get a cheapo springer to fill the holster :P

what did you do about the vest because i noticed he is wearing body armour underneath a vested chest rig?

• Supporters

Taken to pm's for sake of not dragging thread too far off track :P

could you write you solution in the loadout section as im interested lol on topic,

AN AIMPOINT!! G&P or ACM...depends if i can be asked to buy from Zeroone or Novatcombat lol

• Supporters

I'll do a full breakdown of the kit from head to toe ;) just for you two :P

lol thanks,

could anyone help me,

tightbore for the HK416 or more mid caps OR an aimpoint?

• Supporters

What's current range like? How many mags you already got? And do you really need a sight?

i will find out the range tomorrow at the Mall in reading, i have 3 mid caps, 2 high caps, and sights are cool because a lot of people have them, thats it. lol

well if you find yourself running out of ammo then go for the mags but if you can't use iron sights then the aimpoint

• Supporters

What HK416 you got? I'm tempted so by them...

Archived